2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shouldn't be a problem plenty of d22's should be there.:hahaha:

Saturday will be a good day, Nathan knows the area very well
we may need to split into 2 groups, depends on numbers
bring ya recovery gear, grease up the winch and don't forget the camera

are we there yet

I will be doing a few trips around the area between now and the muster so i can sort out an efficient route so we can get as much packed in as possible, one that will have a bit of something for everyone, from Brad to Sparra in his Skyline!! :hmmmm2:

Last edited:
Skyline???
F6 typhoon maybe, not allowed to drive the skidder anymore
Prob turn up in a L series subie
Whens the d23 due? Might hafta buy one

Aye lads ill see if i can make it down there.. Got another bub due this month.. Happy days haha.. An wanna get my car tuned before i hit the high way down there or might as tow 2000 ltrs of diesel.. Yummy.

Aye lads ill see if i can make it down there.. Got another bub due this month.. Happy days haha.. An wanna get my car tuned before i hit the high way down there or might as tow 2000 ltrs of diesel.. Yummy.

Congrats mate!!! well done. new bub will keep you busy, there is plenty of time to go yet so keep scraping those pennies and well take home the bacon like last year. you still running those low profile muddies?? how they stand up??

Not sure if this has been asked but does this place do dogs?? i want to bring Loki my Huski, he loves 4x4ing stay leahsed all the time and is as friendly as dogs come.
Also how is everyone getting there?? I was looking at exploring the hardest route possible just coz i can, so maybe Hume highway via Belanglo state forest and see if i can make it through to either the Swallowtail Pass fire track or Bangadilly then off over to Taralga and up to the campgrounds, does anyone know the area well?? or have other suggestions??
i`d be happy to meet in Sydney at a certain spot and a particular time and head over IF anyone is interested, just an idea.

Cheers Steve

Last edited:
Will be toyobots allowed? finally back in a fourby - keen on this
never been to navara muster - and its close to home :)

Latest posts

Back