2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work Craig, it should be a good Muster this year. There should be Muster people around by 10am on the Friday, maybe earlier, not sure at this stage.

WARNING ! Anyone who attends the muster . If someone draws a number on the side window with a white sand shoe pen . Don't leave it 10 months to wash your car . It's hard to get off . Lol :(

WARNING ! Anyone who attends the muster . If someone draws a number on the side window with a white sand shoe pen . Don't leave it 10 months to wash your car . It's hard to get off . Lol :(

OH sorry Gonzo!! didnt we mention that it should be washed off within a
9 MONTHS.

I just thought that you new if you leave anything on your car for 10months the chances of you removing it are not so good 8 or 9 months and weeeshh of it goes but 10!! no way!!

To the guys going to the muster from Qld can I tag along with you. I was not sure if I was going but the more I think about it the more I want to go. I just don't want to drive that distance alone. Can you PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and do some logistics prior to leaving.

Thanks!
Rueben

Transferred the money, emailed the form, booked the Friday off work, ARE WE THERE YET?

Good stuff BJ will be great to see all you guys there for a few cans around the fire, do some wheeling, cave tours and win some prizes.

should be a great weekend .

To the guys going to the muster from Qld can I tag along with you. I was not sure if I was going but the more I think about it the more I want to go. I just don't want to drive that distance alone. Can you PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and do some logistics prior to leaving.

Thanks!
Rueben

Good on you Rueben, will be awesome to get more guys from QLD down to see some of my local area and some of the scenery not to mention the limestone caves.

"Gonzo" "Oilad" and John are form QLD and im sure they will be in on a convoy.

Thanks!
Rueben

Mate I had planned to leave from Ipswich around lunch time on the Thursday travel well into the night , pull up for a few hours kip then off again early Friday morning arriving mid morning . Don't know if that interest anyone but your more than welcome to tag along

Is there a group from Vic organised to go together?

Not that i know of, i do know we have one of the committee members form Vic and i think there are a couple more members planning on coming.

Maybe your the man to get it running, feel free to start a new thread on gathering up all the Vic Crew.

Latest posts

Back