4wd show + tackle & tinnie show 23-25 March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah found out about that talking to a mate on the way home, I'm working tomorrow so i'll have t go see them next weekend. But defeats idea of a show, all the products at the same place to compare, almost side by side you know.

Yeh agreed its sort of pointless. Arb have no real competitors to bargain prices down with. My main goals are fridge and roof racks. See what I walk out the door with.

I was chasing some kayak holders for my hd rhino bars couldn't see any accept demo's stuck on the wall, the brother in law said they quote you prices and then you go to roof racks galore at kedron to get them. What fridge are you looking at?

60l evakool fridge freezer

Roof racks galore have given me the cheapest price so far outside 4wd show deals. see what they match to at show deals. Wouldn't mind hi lift jack holder and shovel holder

Yeah i bought a 47l couple months ago, and love it. They had a 60lt there i think it was about $1250ish. Yeah roof racks galore are normally the best price, good luck with the roof racks, let me know how you go. Enjoy.

Went for a look yesterday (Friday). First thing in the morning, trying to find a park was a nightmare!! Finally found a guy who was nice enough to open the gate at Vic park and let me park in there. The show itself wasnt that great i didnt think. The past few years have been good, but it just didnt seem as big this year. Any one come home with anything worthwhile?

OK - seems i was the only one to get the deals...

Combo of Bus and rail to the show for me on Friday arvo = no parking hassles and no worries about the traffic.

ARB stepped up to the plate and i paid a deposit on:
Deluxe bar (sans fogs) Black and fitted.
Protection steps Black - supply only (i can do up 6 U bolts myself thanks).
IPF 900 XSDSCS spot and spread kit with white & clear covers and wiring loom - supply only.
All for $2975 :)

Basically means compared to the original quote from ARB TWB 2 weeks ago - i got the bar fitted for free, $130 off the protection steps and $55 off the lights w'covers and wiring kit.
The show deals rocked for me.

So I'm back with a nice little haul from the show, spent some of the very hard earned cash:
- 30" Baja Designs light bar
- twin ARB compressor
- CouplerTEC 4 pad ERPS

Well parking was a breeze for me. I went in with a motive to walk out with some gear. Not only myself but mg brother aswell. This is what exactly happended. List below

Rusty:
Sax suspension 3stage springs
Evakool 60L fridge
Fridge slide
Fuel doctor additive
Arb tyre inflation gauge
Evakool digital thermo gauge/240volt adapter/15l esky

The Bro:
Powerful 4x4 bullbar
Gme uhf 80 channel
Powerful 4x4 awning
Led taillights for his trailer

The springs will be delivered to my door free of charge. Will also be getting some tough dog adjustable shocks from opposite lock soon for cheap

Yeh it was cheaper. Also bargain with them for cheaper. I got the fridge , fridge slide, 25litre esky, digital thermometer, 240volt adapter for $1400. The fridge was a evakool rfe60, so the white fiberglass model with the danfross bd35. The threestage dynamics leaf springs were a whopping 25% off that was a seller for me. Tough dog shocks were 10% off from opposite lock. Roof racks galore were 10% off.

So Yeh most of it was a good deal.

Bloody hell, what a haul Russ! The Evakools do look good, only thing putting me off them is the side mounted fan etc.

I didn't get to the show, we went to Anaconda on Friday and bought 2 kayaks while they were on a super special. Was expecting a nice tax return last week so I could get to the show and buy 1 or 2 things, but I ended up nearly having to pay THEM, :rambo:

Ray

The side mounted fan has to be the best idea. yes you have to remove the cowling and clean it every so often but that's general maintenance. Had it run on highest setting and the thermometer in the freezer and it hit -19.0 after 1hour. Didn't check it thismorning so it may have been -25 ish

Back