Air conditioning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Beautie

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that when the air conditioning is running on really hot days it just won't cool the car off enough?
I had the problem with the pathfinder some years ago. Had it serviced then it was still the same after would.

Has anyone else noticed that when the air conditioning is running on really hot days it just won't cool the car off enough?
I had the problem with the pathfinder some years ago. Had it serviced then it was still the same after would.

Is it climate control or just standard? Not sure if there should really be any difference but my climate control is really good

On really hot days we turn our A/C to recirculate. Incoming air at 40+ degrees celcius is not easy to cool just passing it over the evaporator. If you recirculate the air, the air going into the unit is 90% cabin air and only 10% outside air so there's a greater shift downwards in temperature.

It works just fine until somebody farts.

Perhaps the evaperator has gunge on it or maybe the ac is low on gas? Mine is defo not as good as it used to be. Used to give me numb fingers on the hottest day now its not even close anymore.

Latest posts

Back