Alignment specs after lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloba

Reaction score
Hi guys

So I had a lift installed in my 2013 d40 st 4x4 that consists of lovells shocks, dobinsons coils and efs leafs.

Took the car for an alignment after however I've just noticed on the top of the spec sheet it seems to have a d22 navara.. Mine is a d40...

My question is do the specs in the attached image look ok? Specifically camber etc too.. Seems to steer ok?

Thanks guys.
2IPcmq.jpg

Last edited:
if people can share their spec sheet it would be helpful. i wonder same thing what sort of spec you get after alignment

not sure about the camber, mine is a d22 but i run -1.1 ps and -0.9 ds, was wearing out the outside edge of the front tyres badly but now wears even.
i have a good aligner and mine is set up pretty different from the standard target data i believe, just told him to sort it out and he did, would recommend finding someone who knows how to set up a vehicle and (in most cases) avoid the big tyre retailers.

cheers for the replies guys,

to me the camber actually looked better on the initial specs from before they messed with it??

left looks ok , but right with the camber of 1.10 degrees I think it is , I'm pretty sure I can noticeably tell the right wheel has more positive camber when looking from the front...

Latest posts

Back