Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also if your running a d22 you may need to do butterfly. i have a d40 so im not sure which models needed the butterfly mod.

Ryan,

Not wanting to sound like a complete boob, but if i took a few happy snaps of my engine and posted on here, would you be able to advise on what needs to be done?

Cheers,

wouldnt hurt, your probably better getting someone if the d22 section to help you tho. my knowledge is with the d40's, i only had a quick skim of the 22 stuff,

your picture has a d22 so im assuming you own a d22 yeh?

yeah, good deductions there, d22 all the way.

have been reading the d22 2.5 cr egr mod thread, but after a few pages of reading everything starts to get blury, was hoping someone in T'ville could assist, by checking out my rig and seeing what i needed.

sorry mate got sidetracked a bit,here is a pic of the 1 i got,if you measure the stock gasket you should get 88mm wide 44mm high and bolt holes 9mm,if this is what you get then this will fit no worries.

Attachments

• IMG_1241[1].jpg
    IMG_1241[1].jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 31
mate if that doesnt fit then come round my place (douglas) and we will knock 1 up to fit yours perfect,wont take long.if you want i can give you a hand putting it in aswell.
cheers

Craig,

that would be awesome if you could help me out there, thanks so much.

mate whenever suits, i'll pop over, PM ur addy or number and we can go from there.

Cheers,

Safe to say we are due for a camping trip ... I should probably get back to Townsville before planning another trip an fix the shit I broke on this one but who's keen

im always keen just bought myself some new led lights 80l camp fridge/freezer and chain saw that needs testing out
i hope your list of damage isnt to large

hey i live in townsville and ive had my d22 for a couple months, does anyone organise forum trips or anything? i went out to mt louisa yesterday and apart from a few ruts and bogholes there wasnt too much out there. cheers

hey i live in townsville and ive had my d22 for a couple months, does anyone organise forum trips or anything? i went out to mt louisa yesterday and apart from a few ruts and bogholes there wasnt too much out there. cheers

Yeah man all the time myself briggo Ryan and crazyposs are the usual attendants we go camping down te burdekin gorge an do day trips to ollera,we want to go do cungulla beach, I just got back from cape so I'm keen for a trip in fortnight got to fix a few busted bits n pieces

oh cool dude, i wanna do the otl upto the cape next winter with a tinny on the roof, what mods do you recommend? its already got a 2" ome lift, 3" exh and 32" tyres. cheers

Last edited:

louisa actually has some decent tracks, the trick is finding them. can try stuart if you want, but youll need lockers for a smooth ride, depending on your driving skill and current set-up. forestry is good to if you dont mind panel damage, lockers or winch advised yet again.

like boxy said we normally go to dalbeg, which is a good track. some quite hard bits but theres always a b line.

also booked out for september. :( could do day plays soon tho.

yeah, ive got 32" bighorns and a lift, dont hve lockers or a winch though, i might go for a drive out to the weir at dalbeg for a fish next weekend. cheers

louisa actually has some decent tracks, the trick is finding them. can try stuart if you want, but youll need lockers for a smooth ride, depending on your driving skill and current set-up. forestry is good to if you dont mind panel damage, lockers or winch advised yet again.

like boxy said we normally go to dalbeg, which is a good track. some quite hard bits but theres always a b line.

also booked out for september. :( could do day plays soon tho.
Day play sounds good man

oh cool dude, i wanna do the otl upto the cape next winter with a tinny on the roof, what mods do you recommend? its already got a 2" ome lift, 3" exh and 32" tyres. cheers

Hey man the otl is awesome an frenchmans track is also I good track the pascoe is a challenging crossing very rocky rutted entrance an exit I'm just uploading about 500 photos that I will put up soon with heaps of info my old man did it with the tinny on the roof an 32s with 2 inch lift he had lockers but u wouldn't have much trouble with out would suggest a winch if ur gig by urself

Latest posts

Back