Best chip?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious? 233 posts and you haven't learnt to use the search function. There is heaps of threads related to different brands of chips, what they do and how they do it surely some of them must contain the answers you seek without starting another thread which will have the same answers.

Yes it's the Sunday evening bitch session so abuse me all you like for saying it as it is but the search function is still there for a reason.

Sorry mate, you're totally right, haven't been feeling too well lately and have been restricted to Internet access on the phone for the time being (sucks ass for any kind of useful productivity). Delete this useless thread.

And you got it, I'm a bitchy **** who suggests using the search function instead of starting new threads.

If that's not first class information that will help you continue with life then you are beyond help.

If you can prove that you'd have used that two minutes for something worthwhile I'll refund it. Although you are behind the eight ball to behind with because it too you 2 minutes to read 8 posts.

Well that wasn't worthwhile, I already knew Doritos had more flavour than CC's. You should have just believed me.

Well its going to waste 10 minutes for me, I have to go buy Doritos and CC's so i can test this theory

Buy some Samboys while you are at the shop, because no doubt someone will suggest the tests haven't been thorough enough.

INTELLIGENT ENGINE TECHNOLOGY

Increased power and torque, using fuel injection optimization. Precision. Achieved. Steinbauer.

The desired performance enhancement is achieved by changing the injection duration, the same way the system was originally designed to operate. This also allows precise fuel control throughout the full rpm range of the engine. Injection duration is achieved by adding pulse width to a signal, (i.e. at end of injection). This is not changing timing—that’s best left to the factory ECU. Our module also does not interfear with common rail pressure - making our module the best choice for your engine.

So what is the benefit of all this Intelligent Technology for your vehicle? Our module gives an additonal 20% increase in power and torque, giving you greater towing power and making overtaking effortless and safer.

Simply smarter. Simply safer. Simply STEINBAUER.
There are many products on the market today that claim to increase power and torque. Buzz words like chip tuning, chipping or flashing are technologies of the past, products that increase rail pressure are simplistic technology, that provides additional power by increasing rail pressure - this can cause major engine failure.

If you are looking for a quality product, that has been tried, tested and sold worldwide - then there is only one. STEINBAUER has been producing additional performance electronics for over 15 years, we develop, test and manufacture every product in our range. Quite simply there is no substitute for quality.

tested & sold worldwide, operating in all climates & conditions
robust constriction, dust, moisture and vibration resistant
no interference to existing vehicle parts - service intervals remain unchanged.
quality European engineering and components
easy installation
no boost or increase in rail pressure
backed by a worldwide support network
try before you buy*
3 year warranty

Last edited:
Id personally go either the new chip it when it comes out or uni chip, to gain the best performance you need to optimise many parameters such as injector timing, boost pressure, fuel rain pressure, egt's, AF ratios and MAF inputs. these are the only 2 chip on the market that do this, however they are more expensive than the rest and are both fairly new and untested.

i only got around to testing the Samboys Vs Doritos. The doritos won. So therefor, Doritos > CC's and Doritos > Samboy. I need to test Samboy Vs CC's

Latest posts

Back