blue spot light covers now illegal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im saddened to say most cops ive come across in my 26 years are complete and utter pricks with big chips on their shoulders. BUT I have also come across the odd fair cop - few and far between though im afraid.

I dont get why they have to be so damn rude and smart arsed, prime example the retard shecop with the penis envy that stopped blackstr with the ridiculous "are you a cop car?" comment. What does this achieve but create animosity? These idiots need to take a hard look at themselves.

Anyway the main reason im so hot on this at the moment though is I was having a few going away drinks with a workmate, his mates and another work mate who is a good friend of mine. We are having a good time as usual when we all get on it together when the bouncer of the pub has a go at my mate and I for smoking to close to the venue even though we are outside (WTF?) We quickly finish our smokes and go to head back inside and this macho little idiot decides that we cant come back in because we are to intoxicated! (after 4 pints that is) I say ok whatever mate and go to ring our other mate whos inside to tell him were going to the pub over the road. Get off the phone and jase is arguing with littlebigman about us being refused re-entry then he informs us hes called the police who are around the corner because he feels "threatened".

The cops rock up ready for war and proceed to grab my mate, cuff him and then slam him face down on the ground. Im standing there watching this whole thing unfold in disbelief and i ask the cops to go easy to which im told "shut up or u will be arrested for loitering and intefering with an arrest" or something along those lines, So i decide to get the mobile phone out and film how they were treating my mate. Well they did not like this at all so i was grabbed smashed head first into the footpath ( cracked my head open) and cuffed, Now I dont remember much of the next 5 minutes but my mate told me I saw red and proceeded to pretty much go mental and had to be restrained by 4 cops. After which I was thrown in the back of the paddy wagon and transported to the local cop shop and held in the cells for an hour while they "processed me" , then on the way out I was slapped with a summons to court for "Loitering and resisting arrest" and had a swab stuck down my throat for a DNA sample, like im some kind of criminal that they need to keep tabs on.
It was absolutely disgusting behaviour on their part and Im sure it happens alot more often than is publicised. Oh and when I got my phone back after being freed from the cells the video I had taken of their disgracefull treatment of my mate had been deleted. I wonder why? F#$%ING PIGS

Ronnie, sounds like you've had a bad run with them.

I've only really had one bad (series) of run-ins with Police. I lived in a satellite suburb about 10km outside the CBD in a town in QLD, drove a pretty hotted up VS Commodore Wagon, with big chrome wheels, lowered, etc etc. I drove very responsibly however the local copper pulled me over every time he drove past, just for a licence check or to put me on the bag. It got to the stage where he had pulled me over about 3-4 times in a fortnight, when I'd had enough. I said rather bluntly but certainly not imflammatory, that I didn't appreciate being pulled over for no good reason, just because I was young and my car stood out. I informed him that I drove around in a company car and he had never pulled me over in that. I also informed him that I had a lot of clients, neighbours & friends in the area who were probably beginning to think I was some sort of criminal, as they would see me pulled over on the side of the road with the Police all the time. I informed him that if this continued I would be putting in a complaint. He let me go and never pulled me over after that day.

I was not rude to him, I just said things how they were, and he was neither rude back to me - and this is a guy who had a reputation in the neighbourhood for being a "gestapo prick". I think it just goes to show that if you treat them with respect and treat them like another human being, there's a very good chance you will get the same treatment in return. Calling them f%%^(ng pigs won't really get you too far into their good books I wouldn't imagine. I know a lot of the time they come out on the front foot, but really, you can't blame them. Most of the time people try and resist arrest, spit on the cops, swear at them or whatever. All of that for a measly $60k a year - mate I am prepared to cut them some slack for being a bit rude here and there.

Back