Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some photo's from today. It was a fun day for few hours we spent out there. Thanks to bryce for convincing me to do the little hill climb.... didnt think i could do it!

Attachments

• glasshouse 036.jpg
    glasshouse 036.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 55
  • glasshouse 023.jpg
    glasshouse 023.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 76
  • glasshouse 038.jpg
    glasshouse 038.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 56
  • glasshouse 039.jpg
    glasshouse 039.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 60
  • glasshouse 030.jpg
    glasshouse 030.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 58
Looks like a fun day. Always better when there is big mud fields around.

I am keen for a trip in the first months of the new year as Rusty suggested.

:top:I forgot the D40 incident....Lucky god made D22"s! there is a small creek right in front, only the front tyre holding onto the rut for dear life!

Attachments

• glasshouse 025.jpg
    glasshouse 025.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 65
  • glasshouse 026.jpg
    glasshouse 026.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 59
  • glasshouse 027.jpg
    glasshouse 027.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 63
  • glasshouse 029.jpg
    glasshouse 029.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 60
photos dont really do justice but there is a drop off of a few feet into a creek, lucky not to roll it! it was really slippery. i had a crack up the other side, got hooked up on a rut.... love my iron man bash plates, got snatched out by bryce. Ended up straight through the middle was the way to go after dragging the d40 out.

im not washing the truck

2. its not my fault if the car likes precarious situations...

and 3. im still used to driving a sports car, when ever i have been 4wd.. its usually in the back seat so im building up my experience slowly

How did you go with that Airbox Ray?

I love this picture as well. I'm guessing "GO RIGHT! GO RIGHT!" would have been yelled about then.
5240d1324199930-brisbane-random-chat-glasshouse-025.jpg

Last edited:
Ok who's keen for a run tommorrow? Glasshouse? I'll have the family with me so will be easy to medium stuff. Won't be chasing mud or lantana.

Matt76 said:
Ok who's keen for a run tommorrow? Glasshouse? I'll have the family with me so will be easy to medium stuff. Won't be chasing mud or lantana.

Ooooooh, so tempting! I'll be at caloundra to photograph the sunrise, and have a house to pack up when I get back to Brisbane.

I'd be keen for a ripley run in the 1st week of January.

How did you go with that Airbox Ray?

]

Still have to get stuck into that Brodie, have to work out how to securely insert the 2 air bypass hoses into the new silicone elbow. These things always take me ages to work out :sad:. I don't think you have these hoses on the diesels, pretty sure they are just a V6 thing.

I've been laying out under the nav for the last 30 mins trying to work out how these ironman bash plates go on. Theres 3 hooks that are supposed to mount on the front axle beam, I'm stuffed if I can see how/where. I always get stuck right at the start, :big_smile:.

Rusty, I'll have to have a look at yours, I have no idea.

gunning1987 said:
what sort of photography are you into josh? I do as much motorsport as i can when home.

Landscape and wedding mostly, haven't had much time for either over the last year or two unfortunately.

LOL yer maybe not keen now as ive booked the barge for stradbrook and moreton island for the new years break.

Landscape and wedding mostly, haven't had much time for either over the last year or two unfortunately.

Sweet might have to g up a day so you can show me some tricks for landscape:rock:

Most of where I have been is quite doable in a stock navara mate, it can get a bit rutted at times but generally not too challenging.

Latest posts

Back