Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer Ray they are usually about $ 250 for the radio by it self , I'm a bit slack I got it on Australia Day special they had to ring around and I drove to Indoroopilly to get the second last one in stock. And I have only just got around to installing it.

Last edited:
yeah nice mate, my nav has finally hit a few thousand k's so its time to start modifying and doing some travelling.
Will be buying my snorkel this week, and a mate is trying to sell me his fake beadlocks with patrol offset that look ridiculously tough on her.

Old thread sorry,207mm in 5 hours everything is under here and more to come.

Yep had some fun on Mt Gravatt Capalaba rd going past the reservoir yesterday. Avalon Rd that I usually use to get out to the bayside from Springwood was closed because of flooding.

Pisses me off though have had a lot of drivers slamming on the brakes for a puddle not even an inch deep.

Well a clown in a wrx tried 2 ft water at Deagon, he buggered up and stalled after I got him out he wanted a tow back to Redcliffe ffs. They will never learn.

Latest posts

Back