Brownys D40 build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suppose it could just be something that gets a respray every six months or whatever it's not that expensive is it?

Looks good mate curious how they will hold up stepping on them all the time

I found the passenger side chipped allot with uncaring passengers. After a good week or two in te sun it's really gone quite solid. It does need this time to cure well!

Suppose it could just be something that gets a respray every six months or whatever it's not that expensive is it?

Lookin good.

are they just steps that bolt to the body like the stock ones? or do they bolt to the chassis? also how much did they set you back?

They bolt the chassis, fairly easy to install, you just have to make sure you are gentle when working around brake and fuel lines ect. They were 900 for the pair but that's in darwin and most big companies up here charge through the roof. I have heard blokes say they got them for around 700 down south.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392721998.419377.jpg

Had the canvas canopy custom made up and fitted this week also, now ready to start organising storage in the back and get a roof rack over the canopy

G'day.
I have an ST-X 550 and the rear seat is a split 60/40. I removed the smaller seat from the left hand side, installed a piece of ply bolted to the seat mount. I had to trim the underside of the ply so it would sit flat. The top was covered with Velcro (Hook). The base of my car fridge is covered with Velcro (Loop) and fits perfectly, securely held and easily moved.

Latest posts

Back