Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very jealous!! safe travels fellas, looking forward to reading more about how it all goes!!

LUCKY BASTARDS!! HAVE FUN!!

Hey every body! Just checking in from the top! It's been an epic trip so far, lots of fun had been had. The old tele track was an amazing drive. I be managed to not break anything to badly, but I'm waiting on a new water pump/viscous hub assembly to arrive in bamaga, and I've had to swap out a tie rod end because the boot split to to bottom on my snake racing one - word to the wise, don't buy snake racing steering linkages. Have managed to make it through everything without getting bogged, I even played recovery vehicle to a fellow navara driver, a patrol at gunshot, and a Prado towing a camper trailer out of Nolan's brook. Which is a huge testament to deadly's fabrication ability on my rear bar.

Peace out y'all, will try and get some pics up when i hit home in 2 weeks.

Yep having a great time. Camped at the beach at Punsand Bay. Just about over packing up the roof top tent all the time. But I am getting really good at it.

hope you are all having a ball
sorry i missed trip
going in for my back surgery on monday
have a safe return

Awesome! Featured twice! I've had a quick look through my lot of photos. Not an amazing amount of other vehicles unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back