Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt see anyone on the way via the coastal road, photos look great but I think being there is going to be better!

Go to the pennyfather river. You wont regret it. good road in then north along the beach (soft) to the river nice camps under the trees or further up river theres a rock ledge in front of where you camp wich is perfect for a bit of night Barra fun.
PS watch out theres heaps of crocks, you might not see them but they are there. Even in the little lagoon at the mouth of the river.. You will get sick of catching queenies there.... If you have a boat theres coral trout and reef fishing just off the beach 1 k north of the access track. good luck ...

Nah, no damage. Luckily though.

Josh... So u didn't receive any scraps/marks on your flares / panels with the drop when it slipped down ???

Looks so close, would have thought u would have received some marks though.....

How did the Prado go towing the Camper ??

I even played recovery vehicle to a fellow navara driver, a patrol at gunshot, and a Prado towing a camper trailer out of Nolan's brook. Which is a huge testament to deadly's fabrication ability on my rear bar.

Peace out y'all, will try and get some pics up when i hit home in 2 weeks.

Glad to hear it got a good workout :top:
Any pic's of the recoveries????

Some top photo's there :top:

Josh... So u didn't receive any scraps/marks on your flares / panels with the drop when it slipped down ???

Looks so close, would have thought u would have received some marks though.....

How did the Prado go towing the Camper ??

josh is running 33's so they stick out a touch past the guards otherwise i think the flare would still be there.

haha, yeah, i dunno how i managed to avoid scraping up the whole side of my vehicle, but i did just touch on the very back right near the tail light, 'tis barely a scratch though. and not even noticeable under all the dirt and stuff thats still on teh car.

yeah deadly, i've got a video of recovering the patrol off gunshot. that'll give you a fair idea of how much strain i put on that rear bar you made me.

i'm still trying to sort through the photos and videos i took, unfortunately i don't an amazing amount anf not nearly as much as i thought i did. i really need to get in touch with tony and get a copy of al the stuff his mum took, she seemed to be always out taking photos and videos of the crossings.

i just hope someone got photos/videos of me crossing nolans brook.

th.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

waiting

Whilst we are waiting for joshes photobucket like here is a video of me getting stuck in nolan's brook

Latest posts

Back