Cheap LED strips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LED's work with Iron core tranny no worries, electronic trannys root em.

Correctamomdo. Can't remember if leading or lagging for iron core. Pretty sure it's lagging eh. Also depending on series or parallel wiring too. Going to have to read up cause haven't worked with LEDs much. Just about to qualify woo

Correctamomdo. Can't remember if leading or lagging for iron core. Pretty sure it's lagging eh. Also depending on series or parallel wiring too. Going to have to read up cause haven't worked with LEDs much. Just about to qualify woo

want a job?

Nah sorry mate still 2nd year but about 20days from third year woohoo! Prob get aprenny shortened also according to my boss :) Why do you ask though? In a boom? tsk tsk hehe

Last edited:
Majority of our work is hospitals, everything from equipment installs to operating theatres, picked up another couple hospitals recently so absolutely flat chat for near future.

How is everyone going with their LED strip installs?

I have installed 2 on the roof of the canopy and 2 on the window shining down onto the tailgate/drawers. One on the drivers side of the window seems a different colour and its bugging me so I will one day change it with a spare that I have.

Waiting for my 72 LED/cm strips to install on the side windows to throw light onto the ground next to the car for fishing camping etc, will get a pic of these when they are fitted.

Not the best quality pics but they give you an idea on how bright they are

P9052725.jpg

P9052726.jpg

P9052727.jpg

With the low beams on to give a comparison with them
P9052729.jpg

Very happy with them!

Damn they are bright little things!
Still waiting for mine....

Did you just wire them up to your canopy light?

How is everyone going with their LED strip installs?

I have installed 2 on the roof of the canopy and 2 on the window shining down onto the tailgate/drawers. One on the drivers side of the window seems a different colour and its bugging me so I will one day change it with a spare that I have.

Waiting for my 72 LED/cm strips to install on the side windows to throw light onto the ground next to the car for fishing camping etc, will get a pic of these when they are fitted.

Not the best quality pics but they give you an idea on how bright they are

Very happy with them!

gshannon

I love the two at the front of the car. They are awesome :sarcastic:

Hahah well I hope not cuz I just ordered 22 more!! Mate wanted some so I got a few more haha! Got some red/blue ones too so may have some fun at christmas time!

Yep I just used the wiring for the canopy light (which is run directly to the battery) and installed a 240v light switch on a mounting block screwed to the canopy, you end up with a fair bit of cable to hide and this was the best way I could find with the things I already had lying around

i fitted 4 into my boat last week. one each side and one each end. here's 2 dodgy pics but you get the idea.
photo_2.JPG

photo_5.JPG

Mine only just arrived. Maybe they bring them over on a boat themselves, and they're still negotiating with some families about trying to sneak them into Australia in a box of Corn Flakes. Thankfully mine arrived without anyone claiming a Jihad, or waving a gun, or looking like they're wearing 15 jumpers and holding a switch in their hands.

If you get really depressed about it, just hope you don't get put through to the Afghanistan Depression Call Centre hotline. All those guys want to know is how badly you want to kill yourself and whether or not you can drive a bus.

Excellent just what I needed for my Camper Trailer! I just bought 10x24 strips and 2x120cm strips! Now just have to wait 5years to get them lol

Might get me some of these bad boys. Will try and match gshannons effort and make my Nav visible from space. Might be moving house in near future so with long waiting time might have to wait till i move to order mine. Bugger.

The 5 I ordered took just a little over a week to be delivered, the 2x76cm strips I ordered from a different seller on the 24th still havent arrived!

Biscuits, you could always organise a mail redirect which will automatically send them to your new address

Never have too much light!!

Latest posts

Back