d22 exhaust 2.5" straight through? or with a single muffler?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bretlz25

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering how many of you guys have done a 2.5" exhaust on a d22 3lt. Im not sure if i want to go straight through or with a single muffler, trying to keep it legal at the same time, but want to have a nice note but not over the top!

I'm goin for one in between and getting a 2.75" exhaust with a single muffler

shot me down--what would exhaust fitters "really"know ?---apart from the here say propoganda

Hey guys in Trinidad it's a bit harder for me to get a turbo back system. I'm going with a cat back system with my cat converter punched through. Do u recommend a 2.5 or 3 straight through CAT BACK keeping in mind I don't want to lose anything lower down in the rpm range

Wouldnt be much difference between the 2 mate. Either size would be better then the standard restrictive exhaust

Hey guys in Trinidad it's a bit harder for me to get a turbo back system. I'm going with a cat back system with my cat converter punched through. Do u recommend a 2.5 or 3 straight through CAT BACK keeping in mind I don't want to lose anything lower down in the rpm range
2.5 with a single muffler will do what you want down low best, and it's a more common size and easier to repair in remote places.

Latest posts

Back