D22 headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like poly lenses from the 90's that would go yellow...mainly due to folks putting in 100W globes

Mines doing it. Get some headlight restorer from bursons or something. Should make them look like new.

I just hit mine with some Repo Paint Doctor polish. Seems to clean them up ok

Mines a 2003 and has had headlight protectors since new (2nd owner now) and the headlights are perfect, they definitely work/help as another said. If you restore them or get new ones put protectors on them, great against rocks and branches too.

You don't need to buy the auto shop restorer kits if you get some basic sandpaper sheets and cutting compound. I posted a thread before about polishing headlights. It is pretty easy if you're willing to put the elbow grease in. I found it does still return though. I didn't put the headlight protectors on afterwards though.

You don't need to buy the auto shop restorer kits if you get some basic sandpaper sheets and cutting compound. I posted a thread before about polishing headlights. It is pretty easy if you're willing to put the elbow grease in. I found it does still return though. I didn't put the headlight protectors on afterwards though.

link please!!!

greetings!!

Latest posts

Back