D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the overseas price and it has increased to $397 up from $299 usd which was the price I was working off at the time I enquired.
I know a lot of things are cheaper , but they are made here not over there so the production costs are the same.
I'm glad to see the price increase in the USA and that they can now through this group buy keep all our money here,

For the guys who need to add post i just got a quote from aus post and it appears like we should be good for a few cents under $15 in a padded satchel style, or $23 for a box, i dont see the point in putting it in another box so if everyone is happy with $15 for postage then just add that amount to the transfer.

Cheers.

Oh Sydney buyers and ACT buyers dont need to add post fee, as you will be picking up off me from sydney or from me when im in ACT for work.

Also I Think we will end the group buy this week with all money to be transferred by Friday BEFORE 5PM.

If you do the transfer BEFORE 5pm Friday i will see it on the saturday morning, well thats what happens when my clients transfer invoice balances to my acc.

I will then transfer the total amount in one transaction to 4WD SYSTEMS so they can ship the order to us next week.

Last edited:
Hey Nathan, I'm interested in a lokka.

I've seen that we have to send you a PM, how do I do that.

Thanks, gimpy.

Hey Nathan, I'm interested in a lokka.

I've seen that we have to send you a PM, how do I do that.

Thanks, gimpy.

G'day gimpy,

Just click on my user name and follow from there, a little pop up will appear then click on private message.

Just remember Nathan has organised this in his own time just to help us out. For that price why fork around overseas, if anything goes wrong with the unit you have backup.

You are absolutely right HJ

Far out Lads,Nathan puts his hand up to help people get a good price on a LOKKA as they are sponsoring the muster!

If you want to buy from the US buy from the US,
This post was started by people who are interested in purchasing a LOKKA FROM 4wd SYSTEMS At a great price and a group buy...

Nath,
We all appreciate what you have done, and we understand you are not gaining financially. You are just a top bloke helping people out to get a great deal.

And well some may not appreciate that
I personally do.

Thank you for gathering all the information.

IT IS ONE HELL OF A TOP PRICE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!!

Thanks Nath

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Hey mate, just sent you a PM.
Let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks.

No PM gimpy

click on my name NathanD22 then when the pop up appears click on "send private message"

then follow from there.

Whats the price for a d22 2.5l front and rear?
When I pick up a rear wheel a short grasp of the handbrake locks the rear real fast. Remember most of the weight is in the front on a 22 this is where you need maximum traction. The ifs with it's limited articulation will benefit from a lokka, have a look at mofo's pic's at Monkey Gum. He would of walked that with a Lokka.

I think I'll probs get one. I'll
Be doing some reading when I get home see what I want to do with.

Thanks for the effort effort Nath, hold star coming your way!! No doubt everyone appreciates it.
I'll send everything off tomorrow just waiting to hear if anyone else down home wants one. Numbers are still climbing I see. I never expected this many in such a short period. impressive!! This Is a win win for everyone I think. Good job!

Hey guys, just joined the forum. Got myself an '09 d22 a couple weeks ago and have been making a list of mods and the top of the list is a lokka.
Have been meaning to sign up to the forum for a week or so but saw this thread and just had to sign up straight away. Too good of a deal not to get in on it!
I'm 100% keen, just have to let my other half know that I want to spend some dough.
I'll PM you tomorrow Nathan if all is a go for me.

Hey guys, just joined the forum. Got myself an '09 d22 a couple weeks ago and have been making a list of mods and the top of the list is a lokka.
Have been meaning to sign up to the forum for a week or so but saw this thread and just had to sign up straight away. Too good of a deal not to get in on it!
I'm 100% keen, just have to let my other half know that I want to spend some dough.
I'll PM you tomorrow Nathan if all is a go for me.

Welcome to the forum Brad, and yeah mate its a great buy.

if the misso doent give you approval grab a few raffle tickets in our MUSTER RAFFLE and WIN it.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?p=318509#post318509

==

Latest posts

Back