Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dave, keep a record of your fuel economy. would like to see what it does when you block the EGR.

Sorry been sick as a dog the last week. If anyone here hear's from a friend they have a bug, run and run real fast.

The last 10 years the worst I have had is the flu, grrrrrr I hate being sick.

Ill post some pics up soon.

Dave.

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

Dave.

Been sick as stated before, thats why the pics took so long. Only driven the ute twice in the last week.

So far, no huge gains. Driving in warmer weather is were the intercooler shows what it can do. Pretty impressed there.

When I have been driving it, I have been driving abit harder. Sounds kinda truck like and I love that sound. lol.

The old cast piece, if anyone wants it let me know. Could be adapted for a TD27 or QD32. $30 or a reasonable offer.

Dave.

Floor ain't that dirty, well needs a clean. Gf is short, her feet dont touch it with the seat fully back. lol.

Ill get around to it this week some time.

Dave.

Swine flu???

I'm interested, photos please?

Na, spewing etc. Not fun. It was picked up in the John Hunter hospital, NSW health system say no more.

The bit with the MAP sensor attached.

100_2068.jpg

are you sure that thing is getting plenty of air flow through the front?

just looks a bit restricted to me, hmm

I reakon it would be getting good air flow, better I would think then a top mount with a bullbar or bonnet protector.

Going to disconnect the battery and reset the computer.

Ashley its a ASE kit, ordered it out of South Australia.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked a amplifier for the stereo, gonna go sus it out and possibily install it this arvo.

Dave.

Just picked a amplifier for the stereo, gonna go sus it out and possibily install it this arvo.

Dave.

Be great to hear how the new amp goes and where you installed it Dave. I just put new Alpine front speakers and a new Pioneer stereo in last month, and am thinking now it really does need an amp to boost the sound, good as it is.

Hoo Roo

Gotta duck out in about 15 minutes to see my team leader. Been working for BSA for 4 years and haven't seen him yet.

Only ever hear from the bosses when I ring them, hard job I have. lol.

Ill grab some pics and do a write up, if you didn't cut your harness I have a easy way of doing things.

Dave.

On the black socket I pushed out the lugs for the front speaker's and ran the front speaker cables to the amp, the front speakers are a bitch to run new wires to.

So I reused the factory wiring up to the headdeck and then continued it on to the amp.

Thats what those lugs are for.

Dave.

Na, you need to mthe bullbar mount.

I have been meaning to grab a few pics, this is the only chance I have had this week to get on here really.

Dave.

On the black socket I pushed out the lugs for the front speaker's and ran the front speaker cables to the amp, the front speakers are a bitch to run new wires to.

Dave,

You've used RCA's to the amp then Thick OFC from the amp to the speakers. Right?

My fronts were piss easy to run new wires for. I just used a straightened coat hanger to pull the wire through the factory rubber tube/gromet.

The rear speakers were a B***h. Bloody nissan didn't even include any mounting hardware, just a nice fake speaker grill :( And by F**k they were fiddley.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back