Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking Pokolbin but yes I have been out towards Dungog abit and Glouster Tops abit.

That would explain abit.

Dave.

Not sure my brothers boss ordered it and he is in the US.

Id say about $50, will find out in a few weeks when he gets back.

Dave.

Catapillar battery going in tomorrow.:happy_smile:

The original one is starting to struggle in this winter cold.

Dave.

Nope about to go do it now at my brothers place as it wont stop raining.

Buddhi your a champ, the 31st of July let me know and Ill get you a few drinks.

Dave.

Well it would seem the original battery is still good, I only assumed is was getting old.

Anyway after I changed it I noticed it was down on water, ah well it has motivated me to get this dual battery kit.

It has never really used water before so Ill top her up and charge and then into the passenger front she goes.

Dave.

How will the battery fit in the passenger front? Isn't the pre-cleaner there? Or have you taken it out?

Its coming out and I am getting a new mount, I am gonna sell the other battery mount I have for the back that has never been used.

Ill post up pics when I figure out the best way to do it.

Dave.

Not really it doesn't do much anyway.

Boost and Pyro metres installed today, I just have to get the intercooler pipe drilled and a a nut welded on as I am not to keen to tee into the MAP sensor.

All I need to do is wire up the lights on the gauges, I went LED's as I cant be bothered removing the pillar pod to change a globe.

Highest I seen the pyro go was 330 degrees C.

Dave.

YD25 intake should rock up this week.

Then the second battery is going in once I sus it out.

Still researching winches, found a local place to get Josh's old front diff looked at and get the locker seal replaced. Still wanna change the driveshaft flanges over to R180 style as CV's are easier to get.

Dave.

Oh and tuesday I am getting 3 new Cooper ST's.

So will post up the info on the wheel alignment.

Dave.

No worries, I know a few guys are after the info aswell.

I rang my accountant before and he was telling me I can get a fleet discount through them now aswell. So might get my Zook cheaper again. Love it.

Dont worry I ain't selling the Nav, spent to much on it and I cant get enough of driving it.

Been the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Dave.

Some pics of my HID headlights and HID spotties.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll post my last numbers to in case you want to compare. mine still scrubs ouside left front. lookign forward to getting your proper number to take in next time. Dave we also need the gap you have from bottom of rim to guard on front, i think that we would need to adjust ours to same height. maybe i have mine wound up to high to adjust camber enough. thanks

745mm on the paasenger side and 760mm on the drivers side. Its on uneven ground though so thats why there different.

Dave.

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back