Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows that airlocker going sitting in ur shed?, bet its feeling nice and neglected haha

Its going to go in dont worry, the breather pipe got broken so that needs to be replaced and I remember you saying the air locker has a leak.

Early Jan Ill take it to a diff shop to get it up opened up and 100%, haven't had time to do anything as of late.

I want it installed asap, but time is the hardest part.

Dave.

bummer about the breather pipe, whats left should just screw out?. yeah had a leak, but still locked fine.

16bf_1.jpg

Well I have 3 of these in the shed, gonna HID them and put the on a light bar on the roll bar.

Have to chase up a mate who is a boiler maker to weld a bar on for me.

Dave.

The centre of a low-beam headlight fitted to a motor vehicle
built after June 1953 must be:
(a) at least 500 millimetres above ground level; and
(b) not over 1.4 metres above ground level.

Thats for low beam, spotties will be far from that.

I might ring my mate who is a copper and see if he would book someone for it.

Dave.

Bugger it just put em on, see plenty cars kicking about with them on the roof.
The alternator good for all those spotties?

I have a GU ZD30 alternator in the shed ready to go on. 90 amp its good for.

Got heaps and heaps of parts to go on, just short on time.

Beep it, there going on. Ill deal with the fine if I get one.

Dave.

So finally work has slowed down to a reasonable pace.

After a big big stuff around with rear suspension I ordered new springs through Zordo. Looking forward to them.

On a another note I ordered a new stereo to and finally getting rear speakers installed at the same time.

Josh's old front diff still isn't installed, the GU altinator is still on the bench in garage and the lights aren't fitted to the roll bar.

Oh and I almost forgot, my autometer boost gauge and pyro are still not installed. However my old faithful mechanic installed the pyro probe in the exhaust. Half way there. lol.

My dual battery kit is still not in, time to take a week off I think and get all this stuff done.

Dave.

Got my gauges mounted in the pod. Was going to complete the job yesterday but I realised my sister threw the double sided tape I had out.

So rang up an old boss and asked if they had any of the commercial grade stuff left, they do.

So will be installing it in the next few days.

Dave.

Rear lovell leaf springs in and so is the new transfer bracket.

No more rattles, I have pics on the phone but I cant find my mini SD to normal SD card converter.

I will post up a pic and part numbers later.

Dave.

You know the cross member that holds the transfer case.

Above that is the rubber mounts and that bolts to the metal plate/bracket I suppose you could call it. Bitch of a job.

Dave.

You know the cross member that holds the transfer case.

Above that is the rubber mounts and that bolts to the metal plate/bracket I suppose you could call it. Bitch of a job.

Dave.

Yeah? What was wrong with the old one?

Latest posts

Back