Dave's D21 build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davess

Reaction score
Well cup day has been productive. I've mounted the UHF antenna and cradle so now have a working radio. I also mounted the lock up tool box in the tub so my tools and recovery gear have a safe and permanent home. Now I need to organise an anchor point in the tub for the spare that's lockable or at least bolt down to stop it bouncing around whenever I hit a bump.

Throw up a few pic's Dave.

Always good to see some of the older trucks getting some attention.

Ok did some more tinkering today added some old Narva 170 driving lights I had laying about and cobbled together a loom from the spares I had laying about. Not a massive amount of extra light but better than just the high beams.

IMG_0286.jpg

Here's a side on shot showing the "slab of beer" canopy I won on ebay for $13. t was originally red, silver is a pain to tray and match but at least white is a failrly common colour for a canopy.

IMG_0284.jpg

This is the ebay $10 steel lockable tool chest, now all I need to do is organise a mount for the spare.

IMG_0285.jpg

And this is it the day I bought it.

2011-05-21120721.jpg

There's more to do, there's always more to do...

Tidy looking D21 there mate :top: Had thought of getting rid of single cad & getting a dual cab and doing it up :hmm:

Looks like that back will be thanking you everytime you drive now.

Hard to install ?

Not hard but time consuming, lucky I had a bunch of stuff laying about. The mounts were cut down canopy rails from work. The rest was all from the left overs box. But it was good not nut out, wish i'd had a die grinder that would have made things quicker.

Latest posts

Back