Diff Lockers air vs electric

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there might still be some call for lockers to prevent that sort of problem.

In other words: for normal use and mild-to-mid off-roading, traction control is sufficient. For anything tougher, considering lockers (of either type) is valuable.

I think there might still be some call for lockers to prevent that sort of problem.

In other words: for normal use and mild-to-mid off-roading, traction control is sufficient. For anything tougher, considering lockers (of either type) is valuable.

I agree Tony lockers are always going to be better, but where I was going up at lithgow a few weeks back was far from mild!
As said before my mates 80series didn't get up stuff I was getting up purely due to the traction control, we had guys turning around in front of us in all sorts of 4x4's due to the condition of the tracks! They were pretty serious for most none comp truck style 4x4's

deffenantly no good on hills' on the flat could be a slight benefit we have about 12 inches down here at the mo. I had a rear locker in my old rx and im running the exact same set up on this new one except the locker and it never made it with out getting out and doing some shovelling.

Latest posts

Back