DIY Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyzST

Reaction score
Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has the dimensions of the back of the Turbo (YD25 Thai build) as i am nearing building my exhaust and need the dimensions to make a flange to suit??
Or does anyone know who supplies the guys who make up the after market exhaust kits (Taipan, Roo Systems etc).
Do they make their own?

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers - Matt

Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has the dimensions of the back of the Turbo (YD25 Thai build) as i am nearing building my exhaust and need the dimensions to make a flange to suit??
Or does anyone know who supplies the guys who make up the after market exhaust kits (Taipan, Roo Systems etc).
Do they make their own?

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers - Matt
I could probably get you the list of parts i used for my exhaust build...ive also got a thai build.
I did my own only for my own convienence as i work all the time and a good pipe shop is too far away.. i know mine is built well and its solid...i also had nothing to do for a few days..haha that helps.

I realize they are not all that expensive but i am a welder and i have enough S/S material to build my own. I doubt i could get a full S/S system that cheap.

I realize they are not all that expensive but i am a welder and i have enough S/S material to build my own. I doubt i could get a full S/S system that cheap.
Thats the only thing i regret...should have done it in stainless...
Never get a good stainless one that cheap

All sorted, got one from Evilbay, only $22.
Its Carbon steel but wont be an issue, i should have it built monday.
Hopefully i get a small result from making a more free flowing exhaust.
I want a little more stick but dont want to put in a chip as i will void my warranty.

Alright i have completed the exhaust, for what ever reason i can not move photos from my iphone to the computer i have tried numerous times. Sorry.

Car goes a bit better, not having to go back to first at every intersection is a plus!! Picks up quicker and has a real nice note to it now.
Built it 2/12 inch from the turbo back and stole the little Hot Dog muffler out of the end of the original system.
Gee the factory Dump Pipe was a head ache.
I've tried to email myself the photos and if it works i'll put them up.

Sorry again

What is and how do i use photo bucket?

i Just googled it and signed up but that doesnt eliminate why i cant get them from my phone to the computer.
Its showing alot of old photos and about 100 different folders. Its never done this before ive uploaded from my phone numerous times.

Im lost!!

Last edited:
Here goes!

Attachments

• IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 145
Here's some more

Attachments

• IMG_2968.jpg
    IMG_2968.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2965.jpg
    IMG_2965.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2962.jpg
    IMG_2962.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 139
not to be a wise A mate but that dosen't look like enough clearance between the pipe and the rear diff'' nice job though

Yeah it is a bit close, it doesnt seem to hit but if it does ill make up a higher bend like the factory one ive got plenty of bends left over..

Latest posts

Back