Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, had a look on how big the 35's are on a nav with no lift. as you can see, no space at all!! haha one day ill get them to fit, one day!

522392_10150712877283775_561568774_9512586_146205253_n.jpg
[/IMG]

How about this image?

Attachments

• 522392_10150712877283775_561568774_9512586_146205253_n.jpg
    522392_10150712877283775_561568774_9512586_146205253_n.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 167
Just finished doing the egr mod. is pretty easy, although i snapped 2 bolts (one coming out and one going in) the one in is stuck in there and ill get it out eventually. probably need one of those ezy-out things!

Ouch.

General rule, if it's anything to do with the exhaust do it while it's warm.
That's a bummer man!

Just finished doing the egr mod. is pretty easy, although i snapped 2 bolts (one coming out and one going in) the one in is stuck in there and ill get it out eventually. probably need one of those ezy-out things!

OH crap!!
be careful with the easy-out, i had a bolt snap on the manifold on a 308 and tried using an easy-out......... the bloody thing snapped too.. which meant a whole new manifold.
hope it works out, Good luck

OH crap!!
be careful with the easy-out, i had a bolt snap on the manifold on a 308 and tried using an easy-out......... the bloody thing snapped too.. which meant a whole new manifold.
hope it works out, Good luck

I think ill just take it to the mechanic tomorrow and get him to get it out!! saves me breaking more things....

Never get gauges called KETgauge. Have had too many problems with them within 3 days! Trying to send them back now for a refund, and getting proper Autometer gauges. Will be worth the extra to buy.

So ive come to a decision on suspension...

I may be doing a SAS within 4 months. New job and more money are letting me do this!

Just have to find a DANA44 diff or see if i can modify the calmini kit to put a different diff under there. if you guys have any suggestions, that would be good.

braver man than me going thru the water without a snorkel....

BTW what was the tub liner called?

Last edited:
Dana 44 fears won't match up to standard diff gears... I looked into this I think it's too much heartache for what it's worth. Lift it and LOKKA it. It'll be cheaper and just as good almost

Dana 44 fears won't match up to standard diff gears... I looked into this I think it's too much heartache for what it's worth. Lift it and LOKKA it. It'll be cheaper and just as good almost

Im talking to caloffroad at the moment, they are saying that you can modify the calmini kit to suit a different diff (as DANA44 ones are rare and expensive!) so im going to wait to see what kind of info they give me.

Latest posts

Back