FB89 - A New Beginning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
It all starts again. The new girl has arrived. See how long a last before I decide to start mods.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378776569.927053.jpg

Nice truck -- needs some bush pin-striping. And you need to change your signature -- perhaps "D40 YD2.5 it's stock as a rock"

That is a nice hairdressers colour,lol

Nice ute Charlie, mate traded his old d40 on a new one, everyone's making me a little envious

You want to be a hair dresser too? I took you more as a male body shaver, but I suppose you can multi skill.

My ex bosses (husband and wife owners of a transport company) own 3 waxing businesses in Melbourne. I quit work there 3 months after I found out because there was no way I was waiting around to get my christmas bonus.

But with such a blank canvas FB would be free to set his up as either a simple hair dressing salon or go all out and make it a waxing parlor.

D40 - waiting for a timing chain
D40 - can't stop, no brakes
D40 - stuck in low range

I reckon that's covered everything, no?

Not sure about the brakes one. When I got mine it had brakes, still has I believe.

D40 - waiting for a timing chain
D40 - can't stop, no brakes
D40 - stuck in low range

I reckon that's covered everything, no?

No im not waiting on a timing chain, the ute came with it as standard,
it also came with Brakes, but Krafty's and mine could be the only two,
and i usually use Low range when i am stuck, but you can also get stuck while in low range, Yes.:ha:

I'm looking into tanning aswell to be honest.. There's good money in it. And I can make use of my shower pop up tent

Lucky you got the D40 FB, no way a D22 would give you the power to run the tanning beds, you'll have jealous D22 owners lined up around the corner waiting to pay you.

Latest posts

Back