Geez that was quick .

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bert546

Reaction score
I ordered a Chip Express chip on monday nite and picked it up from post office friday .

planning in purchasing one of them myself,good to hear the service is good!!cam you let us know your opinion when you fit it?

Can you let us know what you think of the chip mate!!good to hear your happy with the service.����

Howdy Shane not many K,s since fitting it but all seems good . But i no i am much more impressed than i was with the last thing i spent roughly the same amount of coin on .

It's still only a fuel pressure chip.
well thanx mike you expert on all things , i couldnt give a diddly squat on what it does or a rats arse on what it doesnt do but it works . p.s mike im damn sure it does nothing to the fuel pressure on a zd30 but thanx for your advice anyhow.

Last edited:
well thanx mike you expert on all things , i couldnt give a diddly squat on what it does or a rats arse on what it doesnt do but it works . p.s mike im damn sure it does nothing to the fuel pressure on a zd30 but thanx for your advice anyhow.
Wow, calm down old boy no need to get your knickers in a knot.

You are correct, i was thinking of something else. Its a injection chip.*From my under-standing its a change in fuel delivery, usually via the spill valve at the injector pump. Most likely by changing the voltage on the pump.
I sure hope your running an egt gauge on that thing too.

OH, I don't claim to know everything either. But I do know what a chip can do to a motor and clutch. Seen it first hand mate, that's why I sold mine

Latest posts

Back