Gladstone Region

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myself and a few mates are heading into the state forest this saturday at 10am to try a few tracks and get some good photos of the cars. If anyone wants to come along text on 0401308674 or leave a message on here and ill give you directions

At the new estate at the end of Harveys Rd. If you go right into the estate and look to the left you should see a big clearing. We'll be in there.

And for the Kroombit trip everyone seems to be free on either the 2nd or 3rd of April. The 3rd probably being the better day to go as being a sunday. Let me who wants to come and if we can get enough we can set in those dates

Well after being called into work twice I managed to get back and get a few good photos of some action in the state forest. Don't worry luke and murph, you guys didnt miss much driving. Most of the stuff we tried was hard for a double locked cruiser to get up which most of these were.

Hi mate. Didnt see your text til late last night. Didn't hear it come in and didnt check the phone til late on.

Will catch up when we do the Kroombit run.

No worries. You didnt miss that much anyway. I was pretty much the camera car for the day. Ill let you know the next time i go driving with these guys. Thier trucks are insane! One was a cruiser ute with a 6.5l chev diesel in it

Sounds great mate. Will hopefully have my 2" suspension raise done soon.
Not that it will make much difference if locked cruisers cant get places :)

Murph

At the new estate at the end of Harveys Rd. If you go right into the estate and look to the left you should see a big clearing. We'll be in there.

And for the Kroombit trip everyone seems to be free on either the 2nd or 3rd of April. The 3rd probably being the better day to go as being a sunday. Let me who wants to come and if we can get enough we can set in those dates

Sounds good, should be able to make this one!
Which way do you normally go up??? I usally go up from the Ubobo side!

Last edited:
I only know of the 2 sides, Calliope and Cania. I was just going to take the main road in to do a few creek crossings

The Ubobo side is a WHOLE heap of fun:3gears:.......especially after all this rain.
You take the turn off at Ubobo were the Hall is, and head up that road, you come up to the Look Out. We normally air down at the Hall.

I should be there mate. Saturday will be a better day as I may be working
on the sunday. Will depend on what day we come offline at work.

Deadly, saw your wagon parked up at Diceys when I was on the way home from work.
It looks great mate.

Murph

Back