Glasshouse run - Sunday 2nd August

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
Jason and I (and our other halves) are going to head out to glasshouse for a look around for the day on sunday august 2nd. You are all welcome to join us.

Neither of us really have a clue where we are going so it should be a nice cruisy exploration day. If you want a perfectly organised run, this will not be the one for you!

If any of you have been out there before we will be grateful for any tips on the area. I am hoping we can have a good look around, find some interesting tracks and pull up somewhere for a nice picnic lunch.

Meet up at Matilda service station, corner of Steve Irwin Way and Bowen Road, for 8am start.

Neither of us are out to bash up our vehicles so it definately wont be an extreme trip.

Please have enough fuel on board to last the day and do basic checks of spare tyre, fluids etc before heading out.

Let us know if you are keen so we can get an idea of numbers, and if you have any questions or concerns please don't be afraid to ask!

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
I'm gunna have to tell the missus that I have to go because you Brisbaneites are gunna get lost if I don't go. Will let you know if i'm free, will be bringing my mate in his Terracan though or he will get jellous And im not guiding!!! LOL

Sounds good, I'll probably ask a mate (hilux driver....) if he's keen. I think he's done a fair bit of exploring up that way. Will let you know if I'm in for sure later next week.

damn, got my nieces christening on sunday!

mrs is keen and kids will love it but i'll have to pass.

post up next time and we'll see how we go.

glasshouse is beautiful, just watch out for the yowies if ya go around the back of the mountain!

have a safe day guys, hopefully catch ya's next time.

i might be keen to go.. got a huge party sat night so not sure how i will be sunday..

cheers mark.

Back