Gordy's build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GME are not a bad unit plus it's slim line so easy and plenty of places to install.
I'm about to add shackles myself. They are quite easy install.

The world of ute modifying is never ending but I don't really have anything better to do in my spare time other than go to the gym haha

Nah they are hard, my mate has one on his tub. I have a tray now so no issue.

It's better that way......keeps it from filling with water when it rains. his is only a 12 months old and still pretty right.
Where are those gym muscles??

True but it's going to get in if I can't clip the bloody thing up haha. I've heard they leak anyway where the sports bar joins to the tub. Only just bought the ute but it concerns me a little because I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep my camping gear dry when we go on a trip. As for gym muscles, lost them long ago when I gave up my active lifestyle to become a shift worker haha. Frozen meals and energy drinks = my diet haha

I know the shift worker life style, you will get a little seepage but not a lot. Could buy a hard top they are inch better but still limiting in other ways.

It's great isn't it?! ...not.
Glad to hear its not a lot. Not a fan of the hard tops. Looks like I just have to build up my muscle again haha

Gave up 12hr night shift 8 months ago. 20 years I did it for. The company I worked for wanted to change to a 5 day shift. 5 nights a week, no thanks. Never felt better, it will kill you early that for sure. No more TV dinners. I know how that is.

Do you have the same dramas as me with clipping the tonneau or am I just weak? Haha

Na mines gotten easier since I put it on but still tight as.
It does leak a little but my swag lives in the back and it's always dry.

Gotta love shift work!!

I did my last 12 hr nightshift in feb this year and I am still trying to get back to a normal sleep pattern
anyway lets get back on topic

Haha and I thought I was the queen of off topic, they've been busy over night lol.

Will continue build convo after I finish work lol

Hey Gordy. Here's the front on shots you asked for.

image-1040124589.jpg

image-3390659823.jpg

Gave up 12hr night shift 8 months ago. 20 years I did it for. The company I worked for wanted to change to a 5 day shift. 5 nights a week, no thanks. Never felt better, it will kill you early that for sure. No more TV dinners. I know how that is.

Yep, it sucks! I'm a nurse so the majority of the positions are shift work..
I do x5 12 hour nights a week :(

Latest posts

Back