Gordy's build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na mines gotten easier since I put it on but still tight as.
It does leak a little but my swag lives in the back and it's always dry.

Gotta love shift work!!

My nav is a 2012 model, its been on since new and its stiff as. Just going to have to bulk up I think! haha. Good to know it doesn't leak much though, should be right for camp mattresses and my swag then ;)

As for shift work, all I have to say is pfft!! Lucky I love my job....most days.

Ye the only time ive noticed moisture under the tonneau is when I clean the ute with a hose etc then it will leak in, otherwise it's fine.

New build item
Pink and black rmw steering wheel cover

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410350477.508532.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410350489.893173.jpg

Today's build

3 fuses later, a couple temper tantrums and some help.... I now have full LED interior... Oh so pretty!! 😍😍😍

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410435853.346845.jpg

^ Yeah, the tools need to go flying across the shed before you know you've had a real bash at it.

Its just no fun with out a tantrum, that way you your really know you had a crack.

Oh there was definitely tantrums!! The map lights were a right bitch to get out and then I had one dicky LED that blew the fuse.

^ Yeah, the tools need to go flying across the shed before you know you've had a real bash at it.

Hahaha no tools were thrown but things almost got broken!

How much brighter are they then the standard lights.

They are so much freaking brighter!!!! The crisp white is amazing!

Thanks for that, my stereo install is nearing the end of stage 1, so I need to find more parts to modify. Have you done the mod to allow all four doors to turn the lights on. It on my list for when I can be frigged pulling the interior out.

Thanks for that, my stereo install is nearing the end of stage 1, so I need to find more parts to modify. Have you done the mod to allow all four doors to turn the lights on. It on my list for when I can be frigged pulling the interior out.

That's ok :)
I definitely recommend the LED interior lights, they're great.

Na I havent but it sure would be amazing if all doors turned the light on. It's a pet hate of mine. I don't think it would be easy coz there isn't even any switches on any of the doors, the cabling would be a pain in the butt.

I got switches from the wreckers for twenty dollars but have been too lazy to get on it. As for cabling I reckon it would be a piece of piss after all the cables I have added to mine. I was actually thinking about just sliding a piece of yellow tongue under the carpet to pull them through. If I pull the interior I know I'm going to spend days sound deadening the floors and I don't really want to go there. Have you done remote central locking on yours. Time consuming but cheap upgrade.

Ye I'd need help with wiring haha. Sounds like it would be easy as for u tho!
Mines already had remote central locking when I got it. Thought it was standard in the 2010

Nah central locking is standard, no remote. Got my gear from jaycar and had it all in for about $70 and three hrs. Would have been quicker but kids keep interrupting. I wish my ute was as clean as yours.

Ah ok, I got ya. Ye mine already came with a remote.

It's not as clean as in the photos anymore, the wheels and side rails are covered in mud and the front is plastered with bugs haha

Nice. Mines covered in dust from the 15 sheets of blue board I cut up the last few days at work. Might be time for a tub this weekend.

Gotta give it some love and make it nice and shiny every now and then. A few weeks ago I even shined up the chrome roll bar haha

now that youve fitted led bulbs successfully you can tackle a lift kit by yourself

The thought of this 'by yourself' u speak of worries me haha. I always say I shouldn't be unsupervised whilst working on my navara lol

I've got a 2" extended shackles lift waiting at a mates place but he lives in the Riverland which is 3hrs away so haven't managed to pick it up yet. He's giving it to me for nothing so that's always a bonus

Latest posts

Back