Hello All

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good mate, just gotta remind me about 3 times.

Always happy to help a enthusiest out, if your gonna rebuild it Ill forward other's to you if they have the same issue.

All the best and get those wheels turning again.

Dave.

Dave,

I was thinking that since you are the moderator, maybe we could set up a dedicated thread for a topic, ie navara ZD30DDT rebuild. I am willing to document everything I find out during this process, I am sure this will be of help to some people in the future. I have found heaps of documentation on the net on people complaining that these engines blow, but haven't found alot on the rebuild process, ie how to? where to get parts from? who can do machining etc.

My plan at this stage is to get the second hand engine to get me going quickly, then spending a bit of time researching the best options for the rebuild, then actually performing the rebuild, which i am inmagining will take a year or so to complete the whole process.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Simon

Dave,

I was thinking that since you are the moderator, maybe we could set up a dedicated thread for a topic, ie navara ZD30DDT rebuild. I am willing to document everything I find out during this process, I am sure this will be of help to some people in the future. I have found heaps of documentation on the net on people complaining that these engines blow, but haven't found alot on the rebuild process, ie how to? where to get parts from? who can do machining etc.

My plan at this stage is to get the second hand engine to get me going quickly, then spending a bit of time researching the best options for the rebuild, then actually performing the rebuild, which i am inmagining will take a year or so to complete the whole process.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Simon

Sounds like a good idea, when Dylan gets on Ill forward him to the thread and he can do a a section for it.

For piston's and bearing's look at Engine Australia. Engine Australia

Dirty Wheels on Patrol4x4 has used there parts and his ZD30DDTI is still going strong.

Good idea on the thread.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

I am ready start a thread in the build up section, have a look for my prgress.

Cheers for the CD.

Simon

Back