Installed all the interior door light switches.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird.. my 2004 D22 comes with switches in all the doors, and no, it was not done after it seems, as when I wired in my remote central locking and immobiliser I traced all the wiring in the door looms, and its not just patched in, its wired in to the actual plug properly, and the wiring loom for all the doors as the normal nissan plugs. Things must have gone downhill after 2004...

Jap built( like my 06) got all the fruit

Installed mine as well. Just did passenger door.
So much easier than the alarm going off all the time.

Got mine from china too, with the connector on the back. Would be great if I had a connector. Just used a small spade lug and it went on fine.

Hard to get the cable across the floor. Ended up going under seat and around the console. Just tucked it up. Seemed to hide it well

Got the rest of the gear to fit mine. For those who are interested I got the small spade terminals from jaycar. image-4193847207.jpg image-3730888269.jpg image-3597898146.jpg Cheers.

Help!!! Doing this mod tonight and now my drivers side seat belt won't release. I un screwed to 2 bolts hat hold it in place. Ran the wire and now it won't release any belt.. It retracts ok.

Finally got around to installing the switches. Pretty straight forward. For something so simple, I get a grin when opening any of the other 3 doors now. I got a $5 off voucher from www.UXCELL.COM I won't use it so if anyone wants to try, go for it. Coupon code 5J198ZUM61 expires 12/10/13. The switch part number is 25360-10V00.

After reading this 12 months ago and thinking.. I'll do that tomorrow!! i actually did it!
Straight forward install, 3 switches from the wreckers for $10, some wire from around the house and an hour or so.
Switches were a 3 pronged type (out of a patrol i think), which i stared at for about 5 min before a quick continuity test gave me the answer i was waiting for..
Would definately recommend this mod! Quick, cheap, and value for money....Priceless!!
Smiling like an idiot every time i go to the car

Has anyone else found that the eBay switch boots fall apart real easy. All of my boot have split and fallen apart. The only one that is still ok is the genuine one.

Has anyone else found that the eBay switch boots fall apart real easy. All of my boot have split and fallen apart. The only one that is still ok is the genuine one.

Yep found that too... Pity really considering one of the ones I got was in genuine Nissan packaging...... Although the genuine boots from Nissan aren't too expensive so I guess they can be replaced easily enough

One of mine is split away, it's still hanging on there, maybe a little bit of silicone to keep it on.
I supposes they only cost $4.00

Yeah, mine haven't fallen off completely, but the passengers side is worse than the drivers side... For 4 bucks each I might just get new ones...

Latest posts

Back