Installed all the interior door light switches.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It definitely surprised my when I realised after buying the car (not that it would have swayed me one bit in the sale) that only the drivers door had the switch and that there also was only one jesus handle above the front passengers window, especially for a car that comes standard with power windows and a double din head unit with built in blu-ray!

Thing is, it would have cost Nissan bugger all to fit them in the first place...but then on a global scale, it probably HAS saved them a few million...stingy buggers!

I will definitely be doing this mod, thanks for the write up Vornar.

Cheers,

Craig

It definitely surprised my when I realised after buying the car (not that it would have swayed me one bit in the sale) that only the drivers door had the switch and that there also was only one jesus handle above the front passengers window, especially for a car that comes standard with power windows and a double din head unit with built in blu-ray!

Thing is, it would have cost Nissan bugger all to fit them in the first place...but then on a global scale, it probably HAS saved them a few million...stingy buggers!

Cheers,

Craig

I'm guessing you mean Bluetooth not Blu-ray

Hi All

Ordered some door light switch's from a chap on Evil Bay as they looked like the original's. And after a few weeks they have arrived and they are spot on even have the Nissan logo on the side and all going to fit them up in the morning, just thought I would share this as for under $8.00 each delivered and get to keep my money in my pocket and keep the factory look lol.
hears a link and a pick (don't no how this is going to work out ? it could get messy)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25360-10...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d43175ff0

Attachments

• ux_a13040300ux0641_ux_g01.jpg
    ux_a13040300ux0641_ux_g01.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 195
  • my phone 754 (640x384).jpg
    my phone 754 (640x384).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 218
  • my phone 750 (640x384) (2).jpg
    my phone 750 (640x384) (2).jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Hi All

Ordered some door light switch's from a chap on Evil Bay as they looked like the original's. And after a few weeks they have arrived and they are spot on even have the Nissan logo on the side and all going to fit them up in the morning, just thought I would share this as for under $8.00 each delivered and get to keep my money in my pocket and keep the factory look lol.
hears a link and a pick (don't no how this is going to work out ? it could get messy)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25360-10...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d43175ff0

Thinking about ordering 3 in myself.
How did you go wiring them in, the Nissan one on the drivers door has a different plug on it.

Spliced of the drivers door to rear door and across rear floor under the under lay to left front door then back to rear left door, the switchs all take the small female spayed 2.5 mm. The hardest part was going down in to the bottem sill to the rear doors each side I just used one of those three pronged picking up tools to pull it thru.

Cool, thanks for that, just wasn't sure how connected the wiring to them.
Just ordered 3 switches, hopefully they won't take too long to arrive.
Thanks for the link.

Cheers,

Craig

My missus calls mine the poverty car because of this & no remote locking[she wouldn't say that if she knew how much I have spent on the extras].Hugh

Let there be light, what a top and cheap mod to do, highly recommended.

Not bad looking I say almost a perfect match to the original switch, just picked up a tub liner today and showed the owner my door switch's and he asked for the link lol

Still waiting for mine. Taking forever. How long did you guys have to wait. I know things can be slow out of china.

Cheers.

Weird.. my 2004 D22 comes with switches in all the doors, and no, it was not done after it seems, as when I wired in my remote central locking and immobiliser I traced all the wiring in the door looms, and its not just patched in, its wired in to the actual plug properly, and the wiring loom for all the doors as the normal nissan plugs. Things must have gone downhill after 2004...

Latest posts

Back