Ironman canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnrsnav

Reaction score
Hello all, was hoping someone with an ironman canopy could post up some pictures for me and also tell me what you think of it?

Thanks Ash.

I have 1 on my D40, cant fault it, was the best bang for money, $2400 fitted.Tinted widows carpet lined and top rails and load rated to carry goodies on top if needed,
I had it on my 08 model now its on my 2011 model, had it about 3yrs, wont let me upload pic from pc sorry.

Here is a SMM steel canopy also known as razorback
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339654.109481.jpg
150kg dynamic weight on roof, and apparently 400ish static

have an Ironman canopy installed '09 and for the price they look the part and act well as a cover however if you intend to carry a load on the roof than look for other canopies. They will tell you they are rated to 80-90kg static roof load but have a look at the sticker on the inside of the rear tinted window it states 50kg (on mine it does) They do not have an optional internal frame to take extra weight as do other brands of canopies. Don't get me wrong they are well made and value for money but for my current needs for load ability they are not fit for use.
WayneD4T

Latest posts

Back