Jule Life 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbu

Reaction score
Anyone bought gear through this mob? Interested in their snorkels. About half the price of safari.

Mate got a snork for a surf...it fits...I imagine its as good as the rest of the china ones.use good silicone and do the fitup in the sun so you can flex it a little.it will help

Last edited:
G'day mate. I bought mine through them too. Got free weather shields with it which fit well. I had to file some of the inside of the snorkel where it goes in the guard and the outside of the bit that pushes into it. Sealed it all up when fitting so its all sealed. Does the job and jason(?) was very friendly and accommodating when I called about something with it. Dummy put it all together first to see how it goes and if u need to do what I did before it goes on

I bought one for my 2006 D40 about a year ago, they are great for the price & had no problems fitting it.
To me buying a brand name is a waste of money after getting mine & seeing the quality of the product.

Latest posts

Back