Landcruiser Mountain Park Trip 23/24/25 October

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im In Jason .. I havent been before so im keen to check it out.. whats the go in terms of meetin up .. ? can pm me what your thoughts are if you like

cheers

Josh

I'm leaving the northside of Brisbane on Friday morning, not sure of exact time yet, will let you know next week some time. (Not too late obviously).

ok cool .. well im happy to work around that .. i just need to know where and when .. and ill make sure im there ..

cheers.

camp a trekka terrace, rather than the gums. ya can get away with more noise.
the gums is supposed to be the family camping site with kids so they keep the noise down

Yeah either one is ok, will depend on who is there. I think it will be a quiet weekend with Mud, Bulls & Music on 2 weeks after.

My brother in law is coming in his Landcruiser, down from Hervey Bay.

Yeah either one is ok, will depend on who is there. I think it will be a quiet weekend with Mud, Bulls & Music on 2 weeks after.

My brother in law is coming in his Landcruiser, down from Hervey Bay.

can't trust those guys from hervey bay, lol except me. jase you should come 4wding in the bay. there some good spots around.

Next time I am up their visiting the relo's I will definately let you know mate. Maybe do a day trip?

Hey Jason .. ill probably be driving up from canberra on thursday .. im just doin a full day drive .. leaving at 4am here or somthing most likely .. is there anywhere around brisbane thats got camping ? that i can stay on the thursday night ?

I'm not sure of any, never really looked mate. I live, and will be leaving from, the Northside so maybe just grab an unpowered caravan site on the Northside?

Just got back, great weekend. Josh (gadgetau) has headed over to Rainbow Beach for the night. Will have some pics and video up soon.

Video of Telecom Hill here: http://www.navara.asia/video-comments-forum/1733-telecom-hill-lcmp.html

Pictures of trip here: 2009Oct25 pictures by multislayer - Photobucket

IMG_3281Large.jpg

Just need to convert/upload Josh's video.

Hey mate, ur LCMP trip looked sick! and dusty., Kinda makes me wish i was back in the eastern states, so many places to wheel!

It was a great weekend .. thanks Jason .. Had a absolute blast .. i will definitely have to come back to LCMP again ..
Telecom hill was interesting .. every time you drive it .. its different .. 1 st time i went straight up .. 2nd time in the vid .. got stuck half way up the rocks .. but the whole place is awsome

Back