Lift kit problem PLEASE HELP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you compare this photo to you one you can see that with almost the same lift that the bump stop still has room. Check out your CV boots to, they won't last long that bound up.

image-1862681180.jpg

Qld cock ? Wtf ! And u wonder why some many people are one post wonders , you share All your knowledge and wisdom then ya ****ing smart ass

Ah, sorry sweetheart. Didn't mean to upset you.
Here to help people, not give them false info and figures.
and the word was OLD not QLD.. lol
PS. You got me back complaining about my avatar anyway....

Just an update
Went to the tyre joint they lowered my front torsion, now my truck is sitting hotrod which is ugly and my front tyres are rubbing.

If I get a calmini uca will that increase height on front of car so I don't rub and doesn't look hotrod

Thanks guys

You will be able to have it at the same height as that clown wound it up to but with the extra travel you need. Have a look at the Snake Racing extra flex 3inch lift they use the exact Calmini uca's and extended shackles.
If you order direct it will be about $720 allowing for American to Aussie dollars and shipping.

called snake racing
they call it a 3" add on kit
cost is $925 + $40 postage
kit includes
New Upper Control Arms
Idler Arm Brace
Front Braided Brake Lines

I dont want to spend a extra $900 when i just spent $1300 on the lift kit and it should have been done right in the first place

You will be able to have it at the same height as that clown wound it up to but with the extra travel you need. Have a look at the Snake Racing extra flex 3inch lift they use the exact Calmini uca's and extended shackles.
If you order direct it will be about $720 allowing for American to Aussie dollars and shipping.

front of car has been dropped now

it lowered the back down 10mm atleast but still a 40mm difference.

what they have suggested which i dont know about is 3 options

1 remove a leaf to make rear lower and softer
2 add plates the lower rear
3 add a 35/40mm spacer to front
4 spend big bucks and get the snake racing kit

what do you guys suggest

FRONT

REAR

Last edited:
Ok, id say its the offset of the rims. Get a body lift an you'll be rite

im so confused at the moment on what to do
if i do body lift the front will still be lower then the back
and i dont know if i should buy a new UCA for it or what
i need help!! haha
Ok, id say its the offset of the rims. Get a body lift an you'll be rite

If you are running bigger tyres you need a body lift straight up. A suspension lift alone will never stop the scrubbing due to it having to travel at some stage. The UCA's are going to level you out as you can get the lift back to where you had it with the distance you need to the bump stops. Extended brake line in the front are a waste of time in my opinion as the suspension can only travel the same distance lifted or not. The UCA's don't give enough extra travel to warrant them. Braided lines I do recommend as it increases braking performance. I am running extended but the standard line were not a problem. So what I would do.

1: Buy UCA's and idler arm brace from the states.
2: Fit a body lift 2" from Zordos
3: wind the front back up to 10mm lower than the rear.
Bobs your aunty you'll be on your way until you SAS it.

Latest posts

Back