Lift kit problem PLEASE HELP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going to go for the calmini upper control arms
If you are running bigger tyres you need a body lift straight up. A suspension lift alone will never stop the scrubbing due to it having to travel at some stage. The UCA's are going to level you out as you can get the lift back to where you had it with the distance you need to the bump stops. Extended brake line in the front are a waste of time in my opinion as the suspension can only travel the same distance lifted or not. The UCA's don't give enough extra travel to warrant them. Braided lines I do recommend as it increases braking performance. I am running extended but the standard line were not a problem. So what I would do.

1: Buy UCA's and idler arm brace from the states.
2: Fit a body lift 2" from Zordos
3: wind the front back up to 10mm lower than the rear.
Bobs your aunty you'll be on your way until you SAS it.

I say this is SOLVED still no excuse for the goose with the rattle gun that almost wrecked the front end. Before forums ect never have I seen such shoddy workmanship on the road or scrub, those pics are the result of someone with absolutely no idea what they are doing to a blokes pride and joy.:dummy:

Latest posts

Back