Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calcal said:
Federals all the way!!!! dont get tke km like you would with mickey Ts but fuck me heaps better for offriading

I don't quite understand that second sentence haha

Boosted said:
Just dont want to pay huge money for a tyre that isnt going to last very long. Ill have to have a look at the Federals

Plenty of people getting over 60,000 out of km2'd and easily. Few people I know have gotten close to 80,000 with Mickey t's. I have a set of 266/75/16 Mickey ts round the side of the house.
Probably sell them off.

Boosted said:
Most of my driving is off road and the tyres get destroyed pretty quickly

I think federal at a price of around $260 a tyre in 285/75 to can't complain right?
What do you do for work that keeps you offroad so much?

I think federal at a price of around $260 a tyre in 285/75 to can't complain right?
What do you do for work that keeps you offroad so much?

Thats about the same as the Kumhos. I have a work car so the nav only gets driven on weekends and holidays which I usually go 4x4ing or camping

Tray

Are u interested in selling the tray still if so where do u live and is it finished cheers mate.

Are u interested in selling the tray still if so where do u live and is it finished cheers mate.

Yeah i'm looking at selling it. It's still in the same condition as the last photos. But if you do want it i'll get it sand blasted and undercoated as it still needs a bit of work done to it.

I live in Gladstone

Yeah mate it's still for sale. $200 and it's yours. It a bit rusty though. I can get it sand blasted and undercoated but it'll bring it up to $300

Hey mate, love this tray, have you still got it by any chance ? if so how much do you want for it, ill drive up from the gold coast as soon as possible haha, cheers mate

If your pulling your tub off and want to get rid of that i'll do swapsies

after it has been blasted and undercoated, how much work is involved in getting it finished...? would it be ready to put straight on after paint...? Been wanting your tray for a while now and am trying to talk muself into it, I have a black 2011 tub I could swap

after it has been blasted and undercoated, how much work is involved in getting it finished...? would it be ready to put straight on after paint...? Been wanting your tray for a while now and am trying to talk muself into it, I have a black 2011 tub I could swap

It still needs some work. Needs mud guards done and a hinge and door for the tyre put in. Apart from that not much.

Pretty much how it is in the last photos is how it sits except a bit rusty

how bad is the rust ? ive currently got a tub and canopy and draws haha. plus are the tail lights easy to find to fit those cutouts ? would it still be possible to weld a top on the tire area and make a slide out tray from the rear or would it need a bit of work for that to happen ?

Its only surface rust. I have all the tail lights for it and will include them in that price. If your good at welding or know anyone who is it shouldn't be to hard to modify it. It's a fairly simple design to it

Latest posts

Back