members day trip - anyone interested?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL
You have it all out of context....and me....and VNOG.
I read all three pages and there was no clear direction other than 2 posts at the bottom of page 2 of what was happening and when.
Right now princess you have your knickers in a knot over fark knows what.
Are you mad bro?

your-high-horse.jpg

LOL
You have it all out of context....and me....and VNOG.
I read all three pages and there was no clear direction other than 2 posts at the bottom of page 2 of what was happening and when.
Right now princess you have your knickers in a knot over fark knows what.
Are you mad bro?

Bro?? I ain't your bro!!
Don't come into this thread and be a smart ass!!
It was said and done, a date and time so I can't see why you would have to write the crap you did!!

Now your all angry....
Words on a screen.
Context. Its important.
Take a breathe. Look around you and realise that mummy still loves you....even if the internet doesnt.

Now your all angry....
Words on a screen.
Context. Its important.
Take a breathe. Look around you and realise that mummy still loves you....even if the internet doesnt.

My mother recently died you dumb kunt

C'mon guys, calm down. Saturday is organized, macedon ranges is in the making. It's hard to organize shit when your trying to accomodate everyone. I for one am really looking forward to Buxton and meeting you guys. Things are starting to go pear shaped in this thread!

Last edited:
C'mon guys, calm down. Saturday is organized, macedon ranges is in the making. It's hard to organize shit when your trying to accomodate everyone. I for one am really looking forward to Buxton and meeting you guys. Things are starting to go pear shaped in this thread!

+1.

Hey guys unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow works come up so I will have to miss this 1. Hope you all have a great day. And remember plenty of photos

Latest posts

Back