Mikals D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ARB compressor, is it the high output one you have or the twin motor one???

They both look good but the high output has a duty cycle of 50% where the twin motor is 100%!!

Haven't seen a price on any of them yet though.

Cheers

High output. Does a great job on my 32" tyres - fast and reliable, and will do 8 tyres without flinching.

get a no limet chip of e bay just search navara chip only about $150 also look at a exaust upgrade to get the gasses out dont listen to the cocks at nissan sevrice centers i hate them full of shit

Yeah an exhaust and chip are on the cards, but way down the list...

I want to make sure it gets everywhere I want it to first, then I'l make it get there faster :)

Well I'm heading home this afternoon, Leaving Korea anyway.... Few days in Singapore then I'll be back to my baby...

The new wheels and 33s are sitting in dads shed, only gotta fly 13 hours then drive 14 hours before I can put them on!!!! Hahaha

Can't half tell I'm excited.....:rock:

:cheers!:
Michael

Apologies for taking so long to get back here, xmas period was pretty full on as most would know.

Anyway, got the 33's fitted up... Taken the guards off but there is still a bit of rubbing on full lock which I can only imagine will get worse offroad, So I'll be giving the inners a bit of 'gentle persuation' with a hammer sometime soon...

Also, heading to Coral Bay for a week over Aus day, so before I go back on the beach I'll be purchasing an ARB air compressor... It'll get a good workout over that week for sure!

I'll get some more pics once she's clean again, or offroad whichever comes first.

Enjoy.

IMG_1213.jpg

Michael

Oh and the side skirts and rear bar are coming off soon... Eventually to be replaced by a checkerplate rear panel and sliders.

Cheers

Cheers dude, I'm really happy with how it sits now..

Gotta get it offroad for a decent run to make sure it doesn't rub too bad, at the moment it's only on full lock which I can live with.

I'll take it out this weekend sometime and get some decent pics of her :)

Michael

Cheers guys.

Wheels are 16x8 King rims on a +20 offset.

Stick out a tiny bit from the guards with the 285 tyres but hopefully I don't get pinged for it up here.

Had a rather eventful weekend with the old girl, everything is fine now but for a while was thinking I may have been up for a new donk...

I lent the car to my old man (Who I originally bought it off) as he is waiting for his new rav4 to arrive, he drove it around for the weekend and was bringing it back Sunday night when he thought he'd do the righty and fill it up for me. Headed towards my house where it spluttered and died about 2km down the road.

He sat for a while scratching his head, before realizing the 60L of UNLEADED he'd put it wouldn't work to well in my deisel motor............. Called me up and explained what had happen, needless to say I was quite annoyed.

Towed the car home, and began to drain the tank. All the time praying that my engine wasn't f**ked... After a search on here and good old Google I came to the conclusion that I could have blown the engine, but hopefully would be fine.

Yesterday morning I went and picked up a new fuel filter, put 20L of DEISEL in the tank, and pumped the remaining unleaded out of the fuel lines. Primed it up, and after a couple of cranks and some very rough spluttering... The old girl was BACK TO LIFE :D :D :D

After all that I wanted to take it for a good drive to make sure it was running right and not going to die on me any time soon, so a few mates and I loaded up and headed bush... Did about 150km yesterday so I'm pretty confident there wasn't any major damage done (fingers crossed)

Got a few pics while out. The new muddies work a treat but I really need to massage the inner gaurds a bit.

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

And a few more close ups of the Navara...

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Very very happy that I was able to bring her back to life, and if it weren't for this forum it would have probably taken alot longer...

Cheers
Michael

Cheers mate.

The rear step will either be lifted or removed snd replaced with an ali checker plate panel

I started to remove it about a month ago but the first bolt I got to was rusted so I gave up haha... Will need a grinder to get them out I think...

Michael

nice rig mate.

I'd done the unleaded trick as well, but only drove it about 400m. Haven't don the wheel falling off trick tho - might avoid that one.

Been on sand with the muddies yet? Mine chew up the sand rather quick. Something to get used to I guess. cheers!

Latest posts

Back