Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently a bit of a delay, late april looks like being when the setup will be available

50mm suspension lift & 50mm diameter increase with tyres is the largest you can go without a lane change test/ Engineers Cert in Vic.

I sent max a message he reckons 2 months and it will be done and the website will be up also.. Just updating what I have been told

any closer to the date?? i think a bit of discount is in order for your customers :) for waiting to see what u bring out for us

I dont think they are ever going to get there act together......... THAY CANT EVEN GET THERE WEB SITE UP AND RUNNING.....PPFFTT what chance do they have at getting a full lift kit sorted out.

Considering they were one of the main sponsors of TUFF TRUCK this year i would have thought they would get there website sorted out, its been down for maintenance for months.

I dont think they are ever going to get there act together......... THAY CANT EVEN GET THERE WEB SITE UP AND RUNNING.....PPFFTT what chance do they have at getting a full lift kit sorted out.

Considering they were one of the main sponsors of TUFF TRUCK this year i would have thought they would get there website sorted out, its been down for maintenance for months.

Yeah nath it's looking that way ...shame really I can't keep waiting any longer

justdrinkbeer said:
I'm mates with Matty from monster rides, haven't spoken to him in a few months, I'll get him to give us an update

Just get him to lift the 550...

Got the kit sitting in the shed, along with the 17x8 wheels, will be done before too long, big list of jobs first.

Oh, and I'm saving my pennies for a unimog, mrs has green lit the import

Hilux_Max said:
Guys,

I cannot access the D40 suspension tech section of this forum, so Im hoping someone see's this and passes the info into the Monster Rides thread there.

D40 Rekon suspension is about 2 weeks away now.

The coilovers are here, we are currently getting the coil seats machined up and waiting for the coils themselves to arrive at our workshop.

I know you guys have all been very patient in regards to the release of this product.

We have not been sitting on our hands I can tell you that much. There has been soo much work going on in the background that the website has taken a backseat as the products are pretty much selling themselves through word of mouth .

That being said, the website is around the corner from being ready.

We are but only a small team compared to our competitors but we are trying the best we can to get the highest quality products onto the market not only as quickly as possible but also fully tested.

Please post this in the suspension section....I can be contacted on [email protected]

Ill will report back just before release.

thankyou for your patience.

Mods, any chance I can get access to the suspension tech area?
From max!..

Latest posts

Back