Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it will be fine, adjustable coilovers are completely legal as long as they are adjusted to legal specs.

For reference, our hilux coilovers are just under 2" above standard on their lowest setting.

how much better will the navara be offroad with this kit ?? still no where a solid axle???

how much better will the navara be offroad with this kit ?? still no where a solid axle???

The Navara will be awesome offroad, our coilover valving is developed and set by our suspension expert, who used to race and build professional dirt bikes in the USA. So he has "alot" of personal hands on experience when it comes to setting up coilover valving rates.

Thats the beauty of the kit...the ride onroad is smooth yet firm, and she flex's easily yet controlled offroad.

In my own hilux Ive removed the swaybar the last week and the valving is that good you cannot even tell its been removed.

Re: SAS

If your keen on one we can certainly help organise it through Budscustoms if you like.

iv been waiting for your kit for so long now i gave up and i was going to sell it due to lack of off road performance and i haven't lifted it yet because i wanted to see your kit before i spent the money on a kit .. so i dont no what i am doing now, i might be selling and getting a patrol or a cruiser... i need to see this kit u guys got any other pic updates coz u been testing them? cheers

havent heard of a d40 sas being successful yet, couple of guys have tried but there threads went dead, and from what i seen in america the guy thats manage to do it has no drive in the front, 4wd doesnt work. but if yous mamange to do it please please post it up as i will be keen to do it in the future.

there is a lot of labour that goes into a SAS, its not a drive in drive out same day conversion.

im keen to see more pics etc, i have ben patiently waiting for the outcome of this kit before I lift my Nav

Hey Lads,

So we finally have some good news for all you guys who have been patiently waiting for this kit to be finalised.

We have good stock of the front coilovers and rear shocks ready to roll right now.

Here are the adjustable height front shock that makes up the coilover:

Monster_Rides_ReKon_Nissan_Navara_D40_Height_Adjustable_FrontCoilover_01.jpg

And here it is next to the new coilover for the Triton. D40 has no coil:

Monster_Rides_ReKon_Mitsubishi_Triton_and_Nissan_Navara_D40_Height_Adjustable_FrontCoilovers.jpg

We haven't had time to get photo's of them assembled yet, apologies for that. Won't be far away.

Anyway the basic run down is that these front coilovers will offer just over 4"of lift at their maximum.

At this stage we are still yet to finalise the UCA's, so I'd suggest you'll be limited to 3" until that is sorted.

We will match a coil to suit your needs if you want them built, or save yourself some cash and source a coil locally and assemble them yourself.

Rear shocks will have more than enough open length to accommodate even the flexiest of leaf springs.

Pricing is as follows:

Built coilovers ready to bolt in $1495 RRP
Front shock bodies only $1000 RRP

Rear Shocks $595 RRP

Special product launch pricing until the end of June:

Package 1:
Built front coilovers (Coil, Shock body and Coil top Hat - Assembled)
and
Rear shocks
$1800 plus delivery.

Package 2:
Front Coilver Shock body only
and Rear Shocks
$1400 plus delivery

We also have extended drop shackles for $225.

For those interested we now also stock Sax 3 stage Leaf Springs.
We have been very impressed with their performance on the Hilux and believe this is the best leaf spring on the market for those who run around with no weight in the rear mostly, then load up or tow occasionally.
We offer great pricing on these leaf springs so let us know if you are interested in these and we will price up a complete package.

If you are interested in any of these products drop us an email at:

[email protected]

As I said the stock is in and ready to roll. so we hope to help a few of you guys get some lift over 2" without the need for a drop bracket kit.

I do apologise for the delays in getting these products to market, the wait has been tedious for us as well.
We will look to have the UCA's, bash plates and other goodies for the D40's sorted over the coming months to complete the kits.

Cheers
Matt
0430 297 444

Wouldn't mind a measurement from top of arch to bottom of 16" rim once fitted at max, also what is there to fix the camber on models not fitted with adjustment.

Latest posts

Back