My 06 d22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently added a roof rack to the nav, also hooked up pump and electric tap to the water tank.

Next mod - suspension.

Cheers Chris

Nice looking truck mate an nice looking roof rack. Do you mind if i ask where you got it from an what was the damage?? Just what I looking for mine!!

Hi Navara09, I just bolted it through the tray.

Finally Got a lift in the Nav. Been suffering with a saggy rear for a while now. Put in a full Heavy duty Blue Max kit- 300kg springs, torsion bars, grease-able shackles and pins, New shockies front and rear. Took a few hours yesterday arvo but all sweet.

Original measurements were 857mm Rear and 850mm front. New measurements are 935mm Rear and 900 front. So nearly 90mm in the rear and 50mm in front. Very happy with the lift.

Any way here are some pics

Cheers Chris

New Shoes on today. Maxxis Bighorn's 265/75/ R16 on 16x7 ROH Black Rims.

Now for a bit of 4x4ing to test 'em out. Bring on the easter/ANZAC week.

Cheers Chris

Hay mate, quick question, what did u do to make sure the drawers dont fall out every time you slide them foward?

Damn that rear bar is nice! Any idea on the brand? And do the bracket look like it will be difficult to match a body lift?

Been Awhile since I last did anything major to the D22. I have survived the canning stock route. With no issues other than the ally roof rack. Faired better than the two 100series cruisers that accompanied me..

I have since the trip decided on a new direction with the ute. Have gone and sold the canopy, draws and the rearbar. And have started to sort out a steel tray for it.

steel tray by chrismcm, on Flickr

It will get sandblasted and colour coded to match. Also plan to colour code the bullbar and snorkle

Also have relocated the fuel filter.

relocated fuel filter by chrismcm, on Flickr

Got a few things to do this long weekend other than drink. Plan to install a Gu airbox and a 50mm body lift.

making room for the intercooler by chrismcm, on Flickr

body lift blocks by chrismcm, on Flickr

I also have on order a Egt gauge, as i plan to in the next few months install a Water/air intercooler and a chip.

Cheers Chris

Had a very productive weekend on the Nav. Got the 50mm body lift all in. Very easy to do, thankfully no loose captive nuts.

Bull bar all lifted to suit again easily done.

Tray lifted. need to rewire the rear lights as they dont work as they are suppose to. It will eventually be colour coded to match the d22 as well as the bullbar

also made a bashplate to go between the bullbar and my tjm bash plate

Gu airbox in. To get it to fit, I cut down the intake pipe that went to the D22 airbox from the snorkle.

Used a 3-3.5 inch reducer to join it to the gu airbox. Between the airbox and original pipe work i used a 3" joiner and a 3" exhaust dump pipe from Super crap. will probably re do it a bit when the intercooler goes on.

The motor feels as if it reves more freely and responds quicker

Cheers
Chris

Latest posts

Back