My d22 from GO to WHoA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid, I was just thinking, it's funny how you've made your Nav go from stock where the body rolls to follow the front suspension, to following the rear suspension. Not a criticism :top:

Solid, I was just thinking, it's funny how you've made your Nav go from stock where the body rolls to follow the front suspension, to following the rear suspension. Not a criticism :top:

Thats cool, the rear will get its coil over treatment happening to it hopefully in the next couple of years anyway. True in what you say the front is awesome going over large mounds and deep ruts and then when the rear follows it feels like the car wants to flip.

Hi bevin and fordy15 i got no probs in giving you a rough estimate in what it will cost but as maddogrc mentioned, dont be shy and introduce yourselves, show us your rigs and we'll take it from there!

Cheers.

the kit is on the calmini site guys so that will give you an idea of cost. Would be a fair bit extra in labour for a job such as this one though. And you need to source the jeep diff from somewhere.

they claim most of it is bolt on tho?. If you can weld wouldnt be hard to do yourself.

Its true the only welding required is the sadles on the diff and where the front panard rod (i think its called that) bolts onto. And it pretty much is all bolt on but you have to remember your buying from an american design point of view so a couple of things had to be customised.

yeah a few things would b back to front because of the steering being on opp sides. I almost bought the kit but between the transfer case and having to use a jeep diff or flipping a nissan diff i changed my mind.

The dana 44 is a pretty strong and solid diff, hence why i am also happy to be changing the rear to a dana 44 aswell, the standard str diff looks tiny. Correct me if im wrong but are some patrol diffs dana's anyway?

heys im new to this site your navara is tuff as i was wonder how much sas kit set you back because im getting a navara soon for a 1st car and later on i would swap it 2 a solid axle setup like just the kit no labor or anything

cheers
Bevin

Bloody hell bevin 2 posts so far and both asking about cost of a sas kit. Like already said it is clearly shown on the calmini site. Here you go I'll even save you a couple of mouse clicks.

S.A.S. System

By the way welcome to the forum, feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in the new members section.

Mate, that's an AWSOME Nav you've built up there:top::top:
Am looking at doing something similar (not to far) down the track to mine,............. thanks for posting the Calmini Link Jon:top:....saves me having to go searching for it....hahahahahahaha

Solid, just read the whole thread and let me say HOLLY F#$K what a beast. that thing would just tear up tracks that would put the likes of patrols and cruisers to shame. keep up the great work mate and keep the pics coming.

Latest posts

Back