My D40 from New to Now. more to come

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then it came rated recovery points.

20130712_184944_zps1ab3980a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20130712_184951_zpsf0662dde.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lastly, did some plasti dip on my rims.
it does looks whole lot better being BLACK.
black is new chrome now days isnt' it ;p

20130713_143656_zps8b18b4c5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi mate sweet looking truck I'm into the ricer look to abit still myself my question to u is this ! With them silver and red 4x4 offroad stickers how good did they go on and are u happy with them? I put some on my d22 today and they look heaps better then The stock ones but after a few hours they have started to bubble up abit with air I'm a bit lost but cause they went on fine and the surface was cleaned before hand

i cleaned area with wax and grease remover.. and sprayed water before i applied decals.. had few bubbles and soon disappeared after few days. heat gun and pin piece worse on mine. i say leave as it is for few days before you do anything.

Did your Narva Spotties fit in the existing holes on the ARB bar or did you have to drill new holes? Is it possible to take a pic, from front on without the spotties on in the day light some time please?

Thanks for the pics, i thought they might look very big but I'm really liking them.I bet the turn night into day, so to speak! Are they flush with the metal of the bar at the front or do they stick over a bit ? I don't want to be a pita but if you can be bothered, just a side on pic would be great.

Oh never mind just saw post 22 Cheers !

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, i thought they might look very big but I'm really liking them.I bet the turn night into day, so to speak! Are they flush with the metal of the bar at the front or do they stick over a bit ? I don't want to be a pita but if you can be bothered, just a side on pic would be great.

Oh never mind just saw post 22 Cheers !

yep turns night into day.. once u have it u cant live without it.. 1/2 light forces as wel.. paid 550 supplied.

just got new tyres for my nav.
Cooper ST Maxx 265/70R17
seems ok after 500km driving on road and some dirt.
have to admit that braking take a lot longer than stock tyres.
however it's quiter than other All terrains i had with previous car and friends car.
currently have ome lift, and no rubbing at full turn and small flexes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back