My D40 from New to Now. more to come

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocking the silver spoked rims witha good wrap of tread!

couldn't agree more ;p
had dillehma for last 3month whether I should get Bfg muddies or cooper st maxx. but it came to end with coopers. just because they are way too many positive feedback for bfg's. not enuff feedback on coopers which actually made me wanna give it a go so i can leave feedback instead for others.

310 each.. called up about 15 different shop and that was cheapest i could find near my area.
in average it was 380. and most expansive one was 440ea

Nice looking rig!
Great work on all the links too. Very interested in modifying my st when it arrives.
Cheers
Yotzaa

Nice looking rig!
Great work on all the links too. Very interested in modifying my st when it arrives.
Cheers
Yotzaa
you will love it mate... well at least I hope you do.. its been 6month since I bought mine and I still love it everytime I look at it I just want to go offroad...

ok few thing done to the car.
1. LED interior lighting
2. ARB side step & rail
3. transfer case, gearbox and transfer case electronics breathers

Hi
Any chance of showing some more pics of how the sliders mount. I want too fab my own, just tossing up on how to mount them.

Cheers.

I didn't like how the mount in the middle hung down so I cut mine off and plan to do it differently

Any chance of a few more pics on where the breathers run?, im trying to think of where that first pic has been taken from.
how easy were the existing rubber hoses to reach?

Hi
Any chance of showing some more pics of how the sliders mount. I want too fab my own, just tossing up on how to mount them.

Cheers.

So here is the pictures of the how side rails are mounted. if you need photo of particular angle let me know. hope this helped you out.

Any chance of a few more pics on where the breathers run?, im trying to think of where that first pic has been taken from.
how easy were the existing rubber hoses to reach?

Here you go. i'm going backward from front left under bonnet where breathers are located to where all it starts. hope this helps. as for question where first photo was taken, it's was taken from underneath the car hope this photos can explain to you better.

you can't see the stock breather with your eyes from underneath. you got to reach with your hands and find 3 hoses. it's easy to reach and find as there are only 3 hoses on top of gear box within 1cm apart each other. when i lying down on ground its' about 3/4 arm length up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back