National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just spoke with Ados owners. Sorry but no pets. Its a working sheep station and their own dogs will be on site. I am sure people understand and no one would like an accident where their pet was injured or caused injury to another's pet or working dog (vice versa etc...).

as terryc mentioned earlier:
Google threw up this place down the road
Warrumbungles, Coonabarabran Gilgandra Caravan Park & Cabins
Says pet friendly.
Looks good rates to me.

Perhaps some might consider staying there and making the short drive across to Ados for the day. Just a thought

On a better note, the owners reckoned they have some bog holes up top yard that might be a good mud pit. Cheers,

Lj

I have a feeling I went there when I was in year 8 at school.

Shit that was back in 1997.

The dates are fine for me, but the dogs may be an issue, i have noone to look after my furry kids while i'm away so a kennel would add to an already expensive trip.

Is there a place like the cruiser park or somewhere that will take dogs. Even if we shift the focus somewhere away from the Dubbo area?

Im Up for Tooraweenah For sure ! Got a farm there we stay/hunt at reguarly so the misses would come too as they have a nice house.

Prob bing a couple mates for s hunt too, and a 4x4 meet up ! GREAT !

Even Dubbo would be good for the misses & our kids as theyre small and there are a few shops etc.

Im Up for Tooraweenah For sure ! Got a farm there we stay/hunt at reguarly so the misses would come too as they have a nice house.

Prob bing a couple mates for s hunt too, and a 4x4 meet up ! GREAT !

Even Dubbo would be good for the misses & our kids as theyre small and there are a few shops etc.

Are you suggesting that this is a viable place to hold the muster? If you are, how many caravans/tents do you think would fit, and are dogs ok?

Hi guys,
new member to the navara forum.
Be happy to join your muster, all the locations seem to be fairly reachable since im in western sydney...
Good work to all that has come up with ideas they all seem great...

Potential date for this event is now just 7 months away.

I propose the establishment of an official organising committee with, perhaps, a small forum specifically for committee members to discuss the various aspects of this.

I further propose that BossHog be made committee chairman.

Yep, the date and place needs to definitely be set.

If you are going to have a real muster(in future years), then that means formal organisation, incorporation and own insurance. so it would be a good idea to make that one of the things to do at this muster.

I propose the establishment of an official organising committee with, perhaps, a small forum specifically for committee members to discuss the various aspects of this.

I 2nd that motion !!!!

if you want a victorian representitive, let me know (or perhaps Aido would be a better choice ...)

Tony

Thats very nice of you :embarassed:

I'd only accept if you were vice chairman. (Gee I love this empire building.)

Gus

Right, time to get started.

*knocks on Dylan's door*

Mate, about that small forum ...

I think admins should be included in the discussion - vested interest in the group isn't a bad excuse!

Right, time to get started.

*knocks on Dylan's door*

Mate, about that small forum ...

I think admins should be included in the discussion - vested interest in the group isn't a bad excuse!

You beat me to it Tony

I am currently investigating insurance for the event.

Latest posts

Back