Navara Muster 2011 Videos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vid 7 - Trails part 1

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGzYzix6o7U[/YT]

part 2 coming soon.....

Lj

yeah - if you got missed from the vid's its cause there was no footage. I used as much different stuff as possible and as many diff utes as possible from what we had available...... best with what we got :)

great work jacko
brings back memories of a great weekend
hopefully it wets peoples appetite enough to make the effort to attend muster 2012
bring it on
are we there yet

Vid 08 - Highlights

That's the last one as a quick sum up of the the others.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBlKvDMse8[/YT]

lj

That was awesome, But! I'm not the video car this year tony, my nav wasn't on there except for the arial, the mirror and my dirt windscreen lol...

good job jacko

That was awesome, But! I'm not the video car this year tony, my nav wasn't on there except for the arial, the mirror and my dirt windscreen lol...

good job jacko

Your Nav does appear in the lineups because they were still pics, but yep we needed more cameras out on the tracks so we could get footage of everyone.

I thinkif the in-car video like Aussie Frontier is trying works fine, and a couple of people bring those along, we should be right.

This year's Muster will likely be a different format, so I'd encourage everyone to bring along a video camera.

they are done - just need to post them out!

If you have changed address, please send me a PM

Anyone in Newcastle, Tony will have a few at the Marylands Tavern shortly. Stay tuned

Lj

I knew that Ian, so I suggested that he send Newcastle's to me and we'll all have an excuse for another meal.

If they arrive in time, we can do it next Friday or Saturday (30th or 31st of March). 5pm, hang around until about 7pm? You wanna book the table?

Latest posts

Back