Navara Muster 2011 Videos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that Ian, so I suggested that he send Newcastle's to me and we'll all have an excuse for another meal.

If they arrive in time, we can do it next Friday or Saturday (30th or 31st of March). 5pm, hang around until about 7pm? You wanna book the table?

ime working friDAY till 6.30
then sat NIGHT start 6.30
is friday 6.00 ok ?? for booking
i can be there bout 6 45
or sat and ile pop in on my way to work ?
gimme a call and ile book for how many ?
cheers

Craig can only do Saturday, but Brad can't make it this weekend, so let's do it twice.

Let's do Friday this weekend and Saturday the weekend after. I don't know about Dave and Andrew or anyone else that wants to come. Count on 8 people, I guess, we can always squeeze a couple of seats around if more arrive. 6pm is good!

ok
ile book a table for 6pm, 8 ppl this friday using my name, ile also text dave and andrew and let em know
see you there 6.30ish
sparra

The muster videos are shipping out in the morning!

It's been a hectic week, they should have left earlier than this but they're ready to go.

Don't try playing them in a PS3, you get a stupid disc error. Plays fine on other DVD players.

A big thanks to Luke for getting it together!

Mine Just turned up . It's a long way up hill. Big thanks to all involved in the previous Muster . Thanks again to Luke and Old Tony !

Don't try playing them in a PS3, you get a stupid disc error. Plays fine on other DVD players.

I get disk errors (sector unreadable) when I try and play it using my Apple computer as well. Only a couple of the menu options will play.

I'll try it on a Windows box and see if it does the same thing later today (I'm not sure if it's a faulty disk or a software issue).

possibly a software issue. I used three different programs before it would compile the dvd for me and this aint my day job :)

Let me know how yours goes. It played in my standard dvd player and it did play on my PS3 on the tests I did (not sure why not on others).

Jeez, Craig sorry mate, I bloody well forgot about them. I had them all with me at Marylands Tavern a few months back when we were all going to have dinner but we were the only ones that showed up ... I better go find 'em and mail them off to you.

Latest posts

Back